BY AVALON ORGANICS

Moisturizing Shampoo Olive & Grape Seed ~ Fragrance Free ~ enriched with Flax Seed, Borage & Sunflower Oils Plant derived cleansers  enriched with a nourishing blend of oils provide dry hair with a soft, mild wash Our Pledge. Your Assurance. Safe, effective, pro-organic body care without artificial colors, synthetic fragrances or parabens. Eu Cosmetics directive ingredient compliant Beyond Cleansing. ~ Actually Moisturizing Dry hair needs gentle cleansing that won t strip it of moisture. Our plant derived cleansers are enriched with a nourishing blend of  Organic Olive and Grape Seed Conditioner. pH Balanced. 100% Fragrance Free No Parabens, Harsh Preservatives or Grapefruit Seed Extract. No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or Sodium Laureth Sulfate. 100% Cosmetics Directive Ingredient Compliant Questions? ; see more...

Salma P.
Salma P.
Sioux City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell is nice and last a long time. However, it left my scalp dry and flaky. It leaves my hair really shiny and soft, but that last about half a day. It's an okay product, I wouldn't recommend nor not recommend it. I might but it again, its not my first choice.
Valeria S.
Valeria S.
Tempe, AZ
The smell is very nice, as well as the formula, however it leaves my hair very dry instead of moisturize it . I've tried different of their formulas and none of them work on my hair.