BY AVALON ORGANICS

or hair that is normal to dry, a medley of lavender essential oil, quinoa protein, aloe, babassu oil and vitamin E work in harmony to cleanse and nourish every strand.

The result: hair is soft, smooth and shiny.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Coco-Glucoside, Aqua (Water), Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Sorbitol, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Chenopodium Quinoa Seed(1), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract(1), Babassu Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters, Bisabolol, Inulin(1), Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Sodium Sulfate, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient.

Buy on Jet.com*
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
This is the first product I ever tried from Avalon organics. I love shampoos that actually feel like they CLEAN your hair. Best of all, you can understand the entire ingredient list and it's packed with nutrients that actually will help improve your hair. Most well known brands on the market are filled with chemicals, alcohol, artificial scents etc. They use real lavender essential oil which not only smells incredible but actually relaxes me when I use it, my entire bathroom smells like lavender but just enough. It's not overpowering at all. I have very thick, coarse, dry hair and this was very moisturizing for even my hair. I liked that even though this shampoo it's geared to be a moisturizing shampoo, it's not heavy where it would weigh down thin hair. Love this brand.
Danielle F.
Denver
I wish that I had the type of hair that could be washed many times a day because I love applying this shampoo to my head. It smells wonderful and provides such a calming effect. I can't be entirely sure but my hair has been growing a bit faster since I began using it as well.
Alison S.
Bethlehem, PA
This shampoo has a great scent! Nice and floral but not chemically. It doesn’t lather really well and it takes quite a bit to wash my shoulder length hair. Since it’s not super effective and a bit pricey, I haven’t repurchased.
Christina O.
Reseda , CA
I want to literally sniff this product all day. It smells soo good with such a refreshing smell of lavender. I always feel a difference in my hair when i use this product. You can tell it is organic and not like other mainstream brands that are full of chemicals
Joanna M.
Love this all natural shampoo! It’s refreshing, doesn’t lather but it does the job. Best for dry and oily scalp. I originally purchased this at a grocery store but I’m sure you can purchase this at a health foods store too.
Elizabeth F.
Bowling Green, KY
I noticed this product at my local Kroger about a month ago. I absolutely love it! My hair is softer, stronger, and is growing faster than it does with biotin. It's a little expensive compared to other more heavily marketed brands I've tried, but totally worth it!
Catherine C.
Springdale, AR
Love the smell. It doesn’t dry out my hair and i feel good about the ingredients it is made of. It lathers good. It is good for both oily and dry hair.
Bad At Makeup Blog ..
This is amazing. I love the smell. My hair can be oily but this balances it out and I could go another day without washing - which is insane for me!
Mary M.
This is great for helping you relax before bed, the smell totally fills up the bathroom and it’s a spa like experience
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Love this shampoo, smells great, makes my hair easy to brush. I try to find them when they are clearance!
Jamie M.
I am trying to switch over to a more natural/organic line of shampoo and conditioners. Is this brand any good? Does it smell good and leave your hair soft? Also what scent would you recommend? Thanks 💋