BY AVALON ORGANICS

Nourishing lavender essential oil, aloe, plant lipids and nutrient-rich beta-glucan work together to restore skin's natural lipid balance. Long-lasting hydration instantly replenishes, rebalances and softens extra dry skin.

Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Glycerin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil(1), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran, Beta-Glucan, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract(1), Echinacea Angustifolia Extract(1), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/ Stem Extract(1), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter(1), Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil(1), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Oil(1), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil(1), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil(1), Arginine, Bisabolol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citral, Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient.

• How well do you like this product? 2 Answers
  • Is it worth the higher price than regular lotions? 2 Answers
Avalon Organics Nourishing Lavender Hand & Body Lotion
  • "This smells amazing. I'm actually in love with this lotions scent! It isn't a bad product either because it's so moisturizing and the scent lingers until you wash your hands again. It isn't overpowering either and I've received sooo many compliments on the scent. Love love love!!!" in 3 reviews
Zuly G.
San Diego, Ca
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this lotion everyday as I keep it at my desk at work. When I first used it, it felt thick and I was disappointed thinking it would leave a greasy film on my hands which I can’t stand but quickly changed my mind as I noticed that it sank right into my skin. The scent is light and the Lavender gives off a tiny burst of aromatherapy. I will be buying this again in the future.
Sarah D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this lotion and tried it on a recommendation from a family member. I have very dry skin and can easily become irritated by harsh chemicals in products and was very happy to see that not only does this lotion not have harsh chemicals, it doesn't have any parabens and is vegetarian as well. This definitely helps get rid of some of the dryness on my skin and worked best for my troublesome skin when mixed with an oil. Absorbs nicely and had a great thickness/texture to it.
Lee N.
Severna Park, MD
One of my favorite brands! I love the organic products for my family. And the lavender scent is very relaxing.

The con is often the price point. Usually organics are too expensive and people cannot afford to try it and see the smooth, healthy difference.
Avalon Organics Nourishing Lavender Conditioner
Jessika F.
New Castle, IN
I love products that are made from good ingredients. You just feel better about using them. This lotion has a wonderful smell. It goes on easily and is not too greasy. The last bottle I bought was in a glass bottle, which I like. Definitely worth a try. There are other flavors too if you don't like lavender.
Chelsea H.
Newalla, OK
This is a NEED WANT LOVE HAVE TO have in my home. It's ready for mine and my sons eczema. Also!!!! I have acne, pretty bad in my opinion. Well I try and try and try to get rid of it. For he last few weeks I wash my face, get excess dirt makeup and oil off with witch hazel and then apply. Is lotion as well as coconut oil to my face. Yes it's oily but if you're just around the house, cleaning or whatever and let his absorb in your skin a few days a week it will make a difference. I even tried it without the coconut oil and it works great as well. Not sure if the coconut oil makes a huge difference but my skin appreciates it.
Latrice M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
The smell of this lotion is so lovely that it makes up for the short lived moisturization. My skin is dry, so the silky, but thin formula, gets soaked up pretty quickly making it better for summer use. I do use it on my hands and feet nightly-the lavender scent is perfect for bedtime. The best part of this lotion is the quality of the ingredients.

This lotion is a little but more expensive than other others but it is worth the quality and smell. I would recommend it for normal to oily skin types year round but only for the summer for dry or combination types.
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of my FAVORITE #organic #greenbeauty lavender lotions I've ever tried. I will continue to purchase it. I buy mine on Vitacost for really cheap. Very gentle yet gets the job done. Very affordable since you are paying for a cleaner product. Wonderful scent that isnt too strong.
Catie M.
Lewisville, TX
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Avalon Organics products!!! This lotion keeps my skin really soft and it isn't oily. I love the ingredients in it and that it keeps my skin health. I really wish more stores carried it though because I usually have to buy it online.
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my favorite hand lotion to have in my bathroom! The smell is so good; it's such a real lavender smell. I love it so much. It is a great non oily lotion with great ingredients. I definitely recommend this lotion
Micki B.
APO, AE
Is it worth the higher price than regular lotions?
Ashley Y.
How well do you like this product?

Amazon