Avalon Organics Nourishing Lavender Conditioner uploaded by Sherry J.Avalon Organics Nourishing Lavender Conditioner uploaded by Cherry G.Avalon Organics Nourishing Lavender Conditioner uploaded by Katie L.

BY AVALON ORGANICS

For hair that is normal to dry, a medley of lavender essential oil, quinoa protein, aloe and vitamin E work in harmony to condition and nourish every strand.

The result: hair is soft, smooth and shiny.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Aqua (Water), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil(1), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter(1), Chenopodium Quinoa Seed(1), Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract(1), Tocopheryl Acetate, Sorbitol, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient.

Buy on Amazon*
Rebecca H.
Louisville
This conditioner smells pleasant and relaxing, however I found that it doesn't do much to detangle and smooth my hair. It helps a little - but maybe it's not feeling like enough because of how much their shampoo tangles my hair and makes it feel rough. I think this is a trade-off with using organic products sometimes...the ingredients they don't want to include are the ones that really helps my hair with detangling. So I understand from their point of view that it's a bit of a balancing act. Overall, this wasn't for me - but if you're interested in an organic product and your hair doesn't get too tangly, this could be a win for you.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I decided to try this out as an alternative to Nature's Gate Herbal and I'm happy with it so far. With many other brands my hair is soft and floppy after washing and doesn't get back to normal until the next day – I think this may be because it's stripped of too much of its natural oils. After washing with the Avalon shampoo my hair regained its normal shape right away. For social and environmental impact I think it deserves 5/5 "green stars". The product is certified organic by NSF (which means it must contain a minimum of 70% organic content and the other ingredients must be independently evaluated for environmental impact and consumer safety). It's certified biodegradable and it's also vegan and not tested on animals. The package is made from 100% recycled plastic. Their parent company, Hain Celestial is better than average but they haven't published a CSR report for a few years - they will lose a green star for lack of transparency if they don't publish one soon
Leidy Johana Z.
Rego park, NY
One of the best organic brands out there, definitely avalon change my hair completely, i was losing hair like crazy , super damaged and without life.
I saw this brand in marshalls and i decided to bought it , and it was one the best decision ever , my hair feels very soft, shiny after using it , i saw a huge difference for the hair that i was loosing and my hair is growing super fast
Karen A.
I love the scent it is very relaxing and not overwhelming. If you have dry hair this is a great option. I think it’s best for a dry scalp.  In comparison to alternatives is good because it’s hydrating and very affordable. Satisfied will purchase again.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
I’m in love with the smell plus this really does a great job of conditioning dry, damaged hair. I love that it uses organic ingredients and that it can be used on color treated hair. I was very satisfied with the results, hair felt softer, shinier and fuller.
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
My boyfriend and I are actually really enjoying this conditioner right now and absolutely love the smell the texture it makes our hair. He had different type of hair than mine of course. His is straighter and course and mine is soft and thin and curly but it seems great for us both so far
Vera H.
Redondo Beach, CA
I absolutely love Avalon Organics products! They are all natural, vegan, and no animal testing. The lavender scent is soothing and perfect for a shower before bed.
Karly G.
Love the smell of this conditioner but it didn’t leave my hair as moisturized as other conditioners. Being that I️ have curly hair I️ need intense moisture so I️ didn’t care for that aspect of it. It’s safer for your hair though so that’s why I️ give it 3 stars.
Emely T.
Amazing conditioner. Left my hair very soft and frizz free. It is safe for color treated hair. I have fine/oil hair and leaves my oil hair very smooth without weighing it down. Can be found at Whole Foods.
Jessica V.
Love this conditioner. It smells amazing and works really well with my hair. I think it is safe for color treated hair. It is an affordable product and it is very long lasting. This product keeps my hair healthy. I would recommend !!
Ivette F.
I agree with the moisturizing effect of your hair but anyone else getting really dry scalp after using both the shampoo and conditioner?
Leidy A.
Medley, FL
I have super sensitive skin and most commercial shampoos cause me scalp, after so much testing I found this Avalon shampoo and it has been wonderful, however I need a conditioner that is good and does not contribute to my dandruff problem, has anyone use this product? Thanks!!! Avalon Organics Nourishing Lavender Conditioner