Avalon Organics Nourishing Lavender Bath & Shower Gel uploaded by Nina T.Avalon Organics Nourishing Lavender Bath & Shower Gel uploaded by Alicia C.Avalon Organics Nourishing Lavender Bath & Shower Gel uploaded by Lindsey S.

BY AVALON ORGANICS

Gentle plant-based formula unites lavender essential oil, quinoa protein, aloe and botanical cleansers to purify and nourish even extra dry skin, while the soothing aroma of lavender calms the mind and body.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Aqua (Water), Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Glyceryl Oleate, Sorbitol, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Chenopodium Quinoa Seed(1), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract(1), Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Citric Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Sulfate, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient.

Nina T.
Springfield, MO
My sister and I had been searching for a non-irritant, moisturizing shower gel, and when she came across this one, I knew I had to cop it as well. Avalon Organics makes products with no GMOs, vegan and biodegradable, and this product has lavender essential oil for that extra calming scent and moisture. It lathers like any other drugstore body wash, and doesn't leave me feeling dry and stripped of my natural oils. I've even used it so shave! Best part? The bottle is also made from 100% recycled material.
Anna Christina M.
San Diego, CA
This stuff smells amazing. I'm a huge fan of lavender so the fact that this smells like natural instead of fake lavender really makes using this an experience for me. I have very very curly (about 3a/3b for those who know about curl patterns), low porosity and fairly dry but responds well to shampoo. This shampoo doesn't dry it out but it doesn't seem to provide very much moisture either. This shampoo would be really good as a gentle option for straight/wavy, normal hair.
Kate K.
Delaware, OH
This bath and shower gel was okay. I don't think the scent lasted very long. I used it everyday. I also sometimes used it twice a day to try to get the scent to stay longer. It smells incredible! It was also very gentle on my skin, however, I would not buy it again because the scent does not stick and that is why I buy good smelling shower gel.
Telia W.
Conway, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of the best body washes I've ever used. I see a lot of body washes labeled with herbal smells, but you always get a half-way-there, mostly fruity attempt at herbal. THIS IS NOT THAT!! the aroma is so rich and i find myself just holding my loofah to my face just to smell it. It's refreshing and invigorating. Will continue to buy this over and over again!!
Avalon M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The scent is cool & crisp it's a soothing relaxing product that leaves my body feeling at its best it has good quality value ingredients it's easy to use it's one of my favorites when bathing or showering it's awesome
Kaiti A.
This is an extremely gentle shower gel that won't dry out your skin. The lavender is very relaxing and it doesn't cause break outs like some oil based shower gels. This is aromatherapy for the bath and very calming to the skin.
Alicia C.
Blythewood, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite shower gel and bubble bath. I have used it for more than 15 years. It produces a rich, creamy, moisturizing lather. It does not strip your skin. It hydrates and you are left feeling silky smooth. I love that it is all natural and enhanced by essential oils. Lavender is one of my favorites. I use this daily as a bubble bath to relax in before bed. I love the beautiful smell of the essential oils. It is so relaxing and luxurious. I buy the huge 32oz bottle.
Archana K.
Alpharetta, GA
I used the Avalon Lavender Shower Gel when we were traveling to my sister’s place. I love lavender in any and every product and I am totally biased towards it, but in this shower gel there was something special and something different. It left me fragrant and smelling divine the whole day. After we came back I bought it from Whole Foods and it’s a permanent fixture in my bathroom now!
Molly W.
Bella Vista, AR
If you like lavender scented products this is for you! It is more floral and less sweet, but it smells great and is very relaxing to use. I like this soap too because my skin feels so clean after my shower.
Rachel B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorite bath gels on the market! If you are looking for an affordable, soothing gel, this is the one for you. I purchased it at Target and you get a good bang for your buck. I use it every night before bedtime.

Amazon