BY AVALON ORGANICS

Product Information from Avalon Active Organics Awapuhi Mango Shampoo and Conditioner. 70% Certified Organic Ingredients. Moisturizing. Made with awapuhi, mango, vanilla and ylang blossom for vibrant, manageable, healthy hair. For everyday use and/or normal hair types. Ingredients: Certified organic lavender hydrosol (lavandula officinalis) and certified organic ylang ylang (cananga odorata genuina), sweet orange (citrus aurantium) and vanilla (vanilla planifolia), sodium cocoyl glutamate, disodium cocoamphodiacetate and cocamidopropyl betaine (from coconut), organic awapuhi (zingiber zerumbet), organic mango (mangifera indica), certified organic aloe barbadenis, panthenol (pro-vitamin B5), vegetable glycerin, citric acid, methylpropyl parabens, grapefruit seed extract (citrus grandis), and pure essntial oils.

Rachel H.
Lancaster, OH
I love this shampoo. I switched from NEXXUS because I wanted to stay away from harsh chemicals! You feel good about this product because it is good to your body. My hair is stronger and growing more everyday. I picked it up at TJ Maxx for 7 dollars and it is lasting months. I am so glad I switched to organic. There is a misconception that organic products don’t work as well and it’s completely false.
Jessica O.
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my haircare collection and I’m so happy I did! Major plus— it smells SO GOOOOOD!!!!
Oksana D.
I love this product! My family and friends love those product too. It does what it says and the price is great.
Elise M.
This hair product is really really good. I use it occasionally and it is a good product every time I use it..
MADDI F.
Central Coast
this product is amazing.
It smells super fresh and leaves your hair feeling shower soft and clean!
I have an oily scalp so it helps with that well
Lathers over my hair like a dream
Will buy again!
fatmaelzahraa o.
alexandria
Beautiful product I love it very much which is my favorite thank you very very match 😍😍