BY AVALON ORGANICS

Supreme Sun Protection And Optimal Moisturization. Daily Sun Protection Made With Calming, Non-Irritating Ingredients For Reactive Complexions. Lavender Renewal &Amp; Vitality Moisture Plus Lotion With Spf 18, For All Skin Types. Daily Uva And Uvb Protection With Vitamins C &Amp; E For Defense Against Free Radicals. Organic Lavender And Arnica, Plus Licorice Root Soothe Redness. Hyaluronic Acid With Organic Flax And Borage Oils For Weightless Hydration. Paraben Free Our Commitment To Safe, Effective, Organic Skin Care Without Harsh Preservatives, Synthetic Fragrances Or Artificial Colors, Eu Compliant. Our Products Contain: No Parabens, Harsh Preservatives Or Grapefruit Seed Extract, 100% Vegetarian Ingredients, No Animal Testing. Avalonorganics.Com Made In The Usa&Nbsp; Vegan see more...

Buy on Perfume...*
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
I love that this product is vegan and organic which is a big deal to me. However I like my lotion to be a little bit heavier in the cream aspect and I didn't like that it seemed a little watery to me!
Betsy H.
Betsy H.
Waco, TX
They say it's non irritating, but my skin did not like it. It's a bit pricey and I wouldn't purchase it again.