BY AVALON ORGANICS

Supreme Sun Protection and Optimal Moisturization. Daily sun protection made with calming, non-irritating ingredients for reactive complexions. Lavender Renewal & Vitality Moisture Plus Lotion with SPF 18, For All Skin Types. Daily UVA and UVB protection with Vitamins C & E for defense against free radicals. Organic Lavender and Arnica, plus Licorice Root soothe redness. Hyaluronic Acid with Organic Flax and Borage Oils for weightless hydration. Paraben Free Our commitment to safe, effective, organic skin care without harsh preservatives, synthetic fragrances or artificial colors, EU compliant. Our products contain: no parabens, harsh preservatives or grapefruit seed extract, 100% vegetarian ingredients, no animal testing. avalonorganics.com ; Vegan

Alejandra B.
Riverside, CA
My mother and I are in love with this scent. I am very sensitive to most scents, but this one doesn't bother me at all.  Our skin feels and looks smoother. Packaging is nice. I will have to buy another bottle in 2 months.
Kathleen M.
woodstock, GA
I'm always looking for natural products and that don't irritate my sensitive skin. I had used the hand soap from this brand and liked it so I decided to buy this. its a nice moisturizer but the lavender smell was a little too heavy for me. if you love a strong lavender scent you will love this.
Jennifer B.
I love that this product is vegan and organic which is a big deal to me. However I like my lotion to be a little bit heavier in the cream aspect and I didn't like that it seemed a little watery to me!
amanda t.
Portland, OR
This lotion is great and has spf in it. And it has lavender too which gives it a refreshing scent. it is a decent price
Betsy H.
Waco, TX
They say it's non irritating, but my skin did not like it. It's a bit pricey and I wouldn't purchase it again.
Nicole G.
Newport, OR
Love this. It feels so great on the skin. It smells wonderful and makes my skin look healthy.