BY AVALON ORGANICS

AVALON 1x 7 OZ LAVENDER CLEANSING MILK, Made with organic Lavender, Licorice Root, Turmeric and Arnica and other calming non-irritating ingredients for reactive complexions, :, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, )

Emily C.
This product was not for me. I love that this product is organic and the initial smell was good. But after using it and rubbing it in to my skin the smell was not so great and it never really rubbed into my skin. Kind of just stayed on top. Lavender is my favorite scent and this was definitely a let down.
Chloe W.
Chino Hills, CA
This is one of my all-time favorite facial cleansers. I love that it's organic and there aren't any harsh chemicals used. Once I used this face wash my skin feels super soft and refreshed. I would definitely recommend this!!
Lori D.
I love this product, and the fact the product is organic makes it ev n all th more better. It's pric d just right. The smell of the lavender is not over powering
Fariha N.
Brooklyn, NY
I love anything with it being organic to be honest and this product is a great facial cleanser, its not sticky or has a weird texture or liquid, it smells great.
Brittany F.
Bloomsburg, PA
This product is great! It leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh after I wash it. It also smells so good if you like lavender
Taylor T.
Huntingtn Wds, MI
The scent is light and the product doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smooth
Vivian T.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
Avalon organics facial cleansing milk lavender is a really good product very gentle to your skin
Stephanie M.
West New York, NJ
Avalon products are awesome no matter what the product... love everything they produce....
Jouliana E.
I love everything about this product. It's amazing and I can't have enough of it.
Brittany B.
This helped my skin a lot! kept my face clean and clear and I didn't have dry skin
Darienne T.