Avalon Organics Intense Defense With Vitamin C Sheer Moisture Spf 10 uploaded by Danielle W.Avalon Organics Intense Defense With Vitamin C Sheer Moisture Spf 10 uploaded by Yajaira H.

BY AVALON ORGANICS

SHEER MOISTURE SPF 10 is an antioxidant-rich day lotion that nourishes skin while protecting it against incidental daily UV exposure.

Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 3.6% (Sunscreen) Titanium Dioxide 2.8% (Sunscreen) Inactive ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil(1), Coconut Alkanes, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin(1), Polyglyceryl -2 Sesquioleate, Limonene, Polyglyceryl -3 Ricineoleate, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment(1), Sodium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter(1), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Rosa Canina Seed Oil(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (White Tea)(1), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract (Lemon Bioflavonoids)(1), Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aqua (Purified Water), Ascorbyl Glucoside, Calcium Ascorbate, Calcium Carbonate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citral, Linalool.

Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
I love this really smells like oranges and it feels so soft on my face it my first time trying this out I got this as a sample in the mail really nice packaging if I got the full size really nothing to improve of it
Danielle W.
I received this as a free sample. I tried some on my face and did not like it at all. It's way too thick. I can't stand the feeling of something heavy on my face, even though it's advertised as lightweight. It turned the skin red too and I already have a lot of redness on my face. I decided to use this on my hands and wrists instead which I got about 5 days uses out of! Do not recommend this for your face, but it was perfect for my hands and wrists. I obviously wouldn't buy this product because there are more portable sunscreen/moisturizers that I like better and are way less expensive.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Avalon Organics SPF 10 Intense Defense Sheer Moisture is a wonderful product and I recommend it to all my friends, I have insanely dry skin and even for me it works like a charm.
Shannon C.
I got a free sample of this product. I love the ingredients in this product - or rather the lack of certain ingredients. I am finding it hard to like the "safer" sunscreen items because of scent and heaviness. This is the most pleasant smelling organic sunscreen I have found, and it is slightly lighter than most others I have tried. I am still not sold on item because of the heaviness and how it feels like it just sits on my skin. I wanted to like it more.
Stacy S.
I received a sample of this from a beauty bag. Overall I was impressed with the product as a blended into my skin while and was not happy or Kiki. I would consider purchasing this again in the future
Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
I receive a sample of this product for give my opinion. It has a cream texture. It has a light orange fragrance. It is easy to apply and the skin absorbs quickly. It has an SPF 10 and vitamin C, the instructions say to be applied 15 minutes before sun exposure. It is not my favorite but must try.
Alyssa B.
Buffalo, NY
I recently bought this product at my local grocery store. I was looking for a daily moisturizer with sunscreen that was more natural. It was my first time buying this brand. I paid 13.99 for 1.7oz. It is definitely very thick, due to the zinc oxide that is used for sun protection. I think I would have liked something more creamy, but it seems to be working well and smells great.
Diana B.
I received a sample of this product and was excited to try it, as I never heard of this brand and I like trying organic products. I liked the moisturizer somewhat but not really excited about it. However, I won't purchase the product. I like its citrus scent and it moisturizes the skin well. I like the idea that it contains natural sunscreen, however, I didn't like its creamy texture and that it doesn't absorb really well. Also, it leaves some sticky feeling on the skin. And it's a bit expensive.
Suzy R.
The product is heavier than a typical facial moisturizer, especially considering the SPF is only 10, but it worked well and felt good on my face. Smells great and I really like that it doesn't include a lot of terrible ingredients. If it was available at a local store for a reasonable price, I would pick some up for sure.
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
I received this as a sample. The smell is great. Citrus smell is not super intense. It feels good on your skin makes it soft without leaving it super oily. Its spf 10 which is always good to protect against the sun's rays. I would consider buying if I wasn't currently using something else.
Keegan H.
Rensselaer, IN
I have sensitive skin and I tend to break out when I use a new product. I want something natural but that doesn't make me break out. Is this product hard on the skin or would it work for sensitive skin?
Joni s.
Montreal, QC
Anyone know how this compares to the Ole Henriksen Vitamin C serum?