BY AVALON ORGANICS

This rejuvenating OIL-FREE MOISTURIZER nourishes with soft, non-greasy hydration while energizing skin for a smoother, firmer, more youthful appearance.

This product replaces Vitamin C Renewal Rejuvenating Oil-Free Moisturizer. The antioxidant-intensive formula in the jar remains unchanged

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol,Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter(1), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter(1), Arnica Montana Flower Extract(1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (White Tea)(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract (Lemon Bioflavonoids) ,Cucumus Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Extract(1), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract(1), Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract(1), Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate , Xanthan Gum, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Alcohol(1), Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citral, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient.

Avalon Organics Intense Defense With Vitamin C Oil-Free Moisturizer
  • "This is by far one of the best face creams I have ever used! I really like the smell as sometimes I dislike face lotions just based on that, but this is fresh and orangey. The texture and consistency on my face is also great. Easy to spread and light and comfortable with still doing its job and moisturizing. The most important reason I like this is it helps combat my dry skin without making it feel oily or making me break out. A huge win!" in 3 reviews
  • "I purchased this moisturizer on sale at Whole Foods and I absolutely love it! My only complaint would be that it takes to coats to fully moisturize my very dry skin (one coat leaves my skin still feeling a little thirsty). The scent is wonderful and it isn't too heavy for me to wear under makeup. Will definitely repurchase!" in 3 reviews
Karissa D.
Selinsgrove, PA
Kjersti O.
Love this product. Makes my skin glow! I randomly bought it and was blown away by results. My skin was glowing after a weeks use. My skin is combination + sensitive - this product is super gentle and the oil free is an added bonus (doesn’t make me breakout!) I mix a little sunscreen in it since it doesn’t have spf for daytime :)
Bella B.
Yum! This cream smells amazing!! I love how it gives my face a beautiful glow. It won't do much if you have really dark sunspots tho. I would try something stronger for sunspots. But if you want just a nice glow with vitamin c, this cream is perfect
RACHEL N.
Cambridge, MA
This product is moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling really soft. I think it has a brightening effect over time. It also has a nice orange scent without being overpowering. I’ve already repurchased this 4 or 5 Times - I really like it!
Alicia B.
Definitely recommend this product. This cream leaves my skin feeling fresh and moisturized! Also its ingredients are amazing so putting something natural on my face is always amazing. Great results makes my sling look and feel alive!
Lauren M.
Bel Air, MD
I really enjoy how this smells and feels on my skin. It’s a bit pricey but it was cheaper than the alternative that my dermatologist recommended. I haven’t noticed any new breakouts from it either which is a plus for my acne prone skin. And it’s a natural product which I prefer
Christine H.
Broken Arrow, OK
I used this for a while because my mom recommended it. It's pretty lightweight and smells great! I stopped using it though because every now and then when I would put it on after showering or washing my face, my face would react to it by turning blotchy and feeling like it was burning a little bit. Quite uncomfortable. I don't know if it was a reaction of the moisturizer with another product, but it only happened after using this moisturizer. I think it's overall a good moisturizer, but I don't think it's the best one for my skin.
Renesha L.
Gloversville, NY
This is my go to hunny bun when my skin start drying out. Even though it is oil free it does a great job job when. I even use it in the summer and it works great. I love and would buy it again. It 70% organic and not tested on animals.
Victoria F.
New Kensington, PA
I AM IN LOVE with this moisturizer. It doesn’t make my skin oily and I can put it on under my makeup without feeling like it gets greasy. I put it on in the morning and evening. I see a significant difference in my skin since using this product. I absolutely recommend it to all those I know needing a product for combination skin.
Angejolie B.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! So moisturizing. Skin is brighter. Non-greasy and super light. Love the orange scent ♡ It definitely helps even skin tone and softening of fine lines. It's also a great amount for the price when you consider competition in the organic skincare market. ♡
Kasey J.
Is this product for sensitive skin?
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem, NC
Does this product help with redness around your nose and dark spots cause by acne?
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
A lot of people say you can't be allergic to chlorine, but that doesn't explain the hives I have been getting since I was 16. I'm 25 now. Every time I shower I erupt in hives. I've used so many creams in the last 9 years, as well as I used to take allergy medicine up to two times a day to calm the reactions down. It has since then subsided, but I still nonetheless erupt. When reading about it, some people were saying to combat it with Vitamin C. I assume they mean vitamin C lotion because drinking tap water I have no problem whatsoever. So taking a tablet of vitamin C has not helped either, and I drink plenty of juice. Do you think this would be a good vitamin C lotion/cream for me to try and use on this condition of mine?