Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersAvalon Organics
Intense Defense With Vitamin C Oil-Free Moisturizer

Avalon Organics Intense Defense With Vitamin C Oil-Free Moisturizer

by Avalon Organics

This rejuvenating OIL-FREE MOISTURIZER nourishes with soft, non-greasy hydration while energizing skin for a smoother, firmer, more youthful appearance.

This product replaces Vitamin C Renewal Rejuvenating Oil-Free Moisturizer. The antioxidant-intensive formula in the jar remains unchanged

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol,Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter(1), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter(1), Arnica Montana Flower Extract(1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (White Tea)(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract (Lemon Bioflavonoids) ,Cucumus Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Extract(1), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract(1), Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract(1), Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate , Xanthan Gum, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Alcohol(1), Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citral, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient.

Have you noticed that every time you found a product that you love, distributors or marketers or stores quit carrying it? I used to use Avalon Organics. I absolutely loved the Orange packing line. It did great for my skin. I recently found it again at a health food organic product type store. I smelled the product because it didn’t have a born on date...ugh! I don’t know how long they had had it on the shelf, and the lady that worked there couldn’t tell me, but you could tell it was old. It smelled horrible!Avalon Organics Intense Defense With Vitamin C Oil-Free Moisturizer
Is this product for sensitive skin?
A lot of people say you can't be allergic to chlorine, but that doesn't explain the hives I have been getting since I was 16. I'm 25 now. Every time I shower I erupt in hives. I've used so many creams in the last 9 years, as well as I used to take allergy medicine up to two times a day to calm the reactions down. It has since then subsided, but I still nonetheless erupt. When reading about it, some people were saying to combat it with Vitamin C. I assume they mean vitamin C lotion because drinking tap water I have no problem whatsoever. So taking a tablet of vitamin C has not helped either, and I drink plenty of juice. Do you think this would be a good vitamin C lotion/cream for me to try and use on this condition of mine?
Start your review of Avalon Organics Intense Defense With Vitamin C Oil-Free Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...Easy to spread and light and comfortable with still doing its job and moisturizing. The most important reason I like this is it helps combat my dry skin without making it feel oily or making me break out. A huge win!in reviews
...complaint would be that it takes to coats to fully moisturize my very dry skin (one coat leaves my skin still feeling a little thirsty). The scent is wonderful and it isn't too heavy for me to wear under makeup. Will definitely repurchase!in reviews
Destiny C.
Albuquerque, NM
Avalon Organics Intense Defense With Vitamin C Oil-Free Moisturizer uploaded by Destiny C.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This is my go to Vitamin face cream. I use it morning and night and it keeps my complexion fresh and bright. It’s not too pricey $18 and lasts quite a while. It doesn’t leave your face greasy and has a citrus smell. Avalon Organics Intense Defense With Vitamin C Oil-Free Moisturizer #Freshface
Deepa S.
Charlotte, NC
First thing i love about this moisturizer is how it smells... a nice orangy smell. The texture is little thick creamy... Good for Oily skin. This is my all time fav moisturizer. Been using it for 4 years now.The Vitamin C in it helps brighten your skin and defend against the damaging sun-aging effects.
Mallory E.
Clinton, MS
This is my go-to moisturizer everytime I wash my face I make sure to slather a good layer of this on to replace the acid mantle that I just washed off with my face washer in the shower. I would highly recommend this it is a little pricey but it's definitely worth it to keep your skin baby butt smooth
Mel K.
Purchased at: Amazon
My new favorite face moisturizer. (: It is relatively inexpensive. It’s vegan, not tested on animals! And it’s organic. It does a great job at moisturizing the skin and doesn’t feel like it just sits on top of it, you can really feel it penetrating the skin. Leaving it soft and healthy. And, it smells like fresh oranges(:
Karissa D.
Selinsgrove, PA
This is by far one of the best face creams I have ever used! I really like the smell as sometimes I dislike face lotions just based on that, but this is fresh and orangey. The texture and consistency on my face is also great. Easy to spread and light and comfortable with still doing its job and moisturizing. The most important reason I like this is it helps combat my dry skin without making it feel oily or making me break out. A huge win!
Amanda O.
La Verkin, UT
This stuff is amazing, I use this and the serum together and my skin is getting so much clearer and healthier looking. I've noticed the fine lines and spots fading and this keeps my face moisturized without clogging my pores. I definitely recommend this product!
Renesha L.
Avalon Organics Intense Defense With Vitamin C Oil-Free Moisturizer uploaded by Renesha L.
This is my go to hunny bun when my skin start drying out. Even though it is oil free it does a great job job when. I even use it in the summer and it works great. I love and would buy it again. It 70% organic and not tested on animals.
Mary T.
Valparaiso, IN
This moisturizer is great it is an antioxidant-intensive lotion and provides photo-aging defense. The moisturizer is gentle and refreshing (the citrus smell gives you a boost in a morning). It is great for oily skin, uneven tone and acne problem.
Lorelei K.
I just purchased this recently in an effort to make my skin care routine more cruelty free. This cream is a great nit cream, as it is very thick and really seems to moisturizer my skin. It does not seem at all oily, and smells delicious, almost like an orange creamsicle! I have only been using it for about four days, so I haven't seen a dramatic change in my fine lines, but aside from that I really liked this product!
Diana S.
Mililani, HI
I did my normal nightly routine, cleansed, toned, dried and then put a layer of this on before bed and wow, my skin felt amazing moments after. I've woken up with a supple mild glow about my skin and I absolutely love it, I paid about $18-20 dollars at the drugstore and ladies, I was impressed. It's worth a shot.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
il y a 4 ans
Stephanie D. il y a 9 mois
Hi, chlorine can definitely be irritating to the skin, known as "irritant dermitis". It can cause itchy red bumps and can cause hives. It is a very strong chemical and many people have issues with it. Salt water pools have become popular because many people were looking for alternatives to chlorine (salt water pools still have some chlorine, just much smaller amount). Vitamin C in skincare is an antioxidant, so it helps fight free radicals. All Avalon Organics products are formulated for sensitive skin and hypo allergenic. I am not certain if your skin is oily, combo or dry. My skin is oily t zone and normal cheeks. This product is great for my skin. You might consider the Skin Serum with Vitamin C that Avalon Organics offers. This is oil free and for all skin types. You can apply am and pm under your day/night moisturizers. Since you are sensitive, I would suggest just trying on a small area of your face for a couple of days to make sure it doesn't irritate. As far as drinkng juice, I would concentrate on eating oranges, clementines, etc vs drinking commercial packaged juice. Juices (unless squeezed directly from the fruit and poured into a glass) contain lots of sugar and don't contain the pulpy fiber that is so beneficial to our bodies. You might consider adding a packet of Emergen-C daily to a glass of water to get the benefits. I like the taste and acts as a Vitamin C supplement. I hope you find success and relief from irritated skin!