Avalon Organics Intense Defense With Vitamin C Lip Balm uploaded by Rachael P.Avalon Organics Intense Defense With Vitamin C Lip Balm uploaded by Daisy T.Avalon Organics Intense Defense With Vitamin C Lip Balm uploaded by Erica D.

BY AVALON ORGANICS

Moisturizing lip balm smoothes over lips to soothe, smooth and soften even the driest skin, locking in moisture and locking out the elements.

This product replaces Vitamin C Renewal Soothing Lip Balm. The antioxidant-intensive lip balm formula remains unchanged.

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil(1), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil(1), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Beeswax(1), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Behenyl Alcohol, Limonene, Flavor, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax(1), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil(1), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract(1), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil(1), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbic Acid, Beta-Sitosterol, Lecithin(1), Squalene, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citral, Eugenol, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient.

• Sounds very soothing, has anyone tried it? 5 Answers
  • I love the Avalon Organics Vitamin C Renewel lotion and i...4 Answers
Erica D.
Berea, KY
I am a lip balm junky. Literally I have tried it all from drug store brands to the high end balms from Sephora and Clinique. I have to say this is the best balm I have ever used. I paid less than $4.00 for it. Found it randomly at my local health foods store. It is so soft and smells just like orange sherbet ice cream! It lasts for hours and really I only feel the need to reapply after eating. It is full of vitamin C which is great for our lips. I would love to see this product come in tinted shades too! Go get ya one to try today! Excited to try more products from this company.
Rachael P.
I love this lip balm because it's organic and it's made with vitamin C so I feel like I'm rubbing orange juice on my lips. It also smells really good. The only thing I don't like about it is it's kind of waxy on my lips. But overall it's soft and it does a good job of moisturizing my lips. I also like the big packaging.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

This salve the super recommend the probe by chance because I had forgotten to put mine in the bag and is pretty cheap so take it, the truth is that I was very surprised in a good way , the smell for me is delicious smells like orange I love vanilla , leaves lips super hydrated notice the difference when using
Daisy T.
Middle Vlg, NY
Love this lip balm! so much product comes in the tube and is definitely worth it. It softens my lips and has many good ingredients for you. A plus is that it's not animal tested. I would definitely recommend.
Christine E.
I've been using this for years and I love it. The smell is very nice and citrus like. Hubby always knows when I have it on.
It can be a little waxy at times but not as bad as some other natural balms.
Patricia M.
I love this lip balm so much. How smooth it goes on and that it's organic so makes you feel great using it. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a new lip balm.
Sun R.
Avalon organic products are very good for your skin and this lip balm makes your lips so soft and smooth. Good thing is Avalon products are natural they don't have any harsh chemicals. So you can definitely try this.
Dylan S.
Philadelphia, PA
I’ve been using this Lip Balm for over 3 weeks and it’s my New absolute favorite! It gives a great coat of moisture and never leaves my lips sticky.
Stephanie  L.
Besides this product smelling super good it leaves my lips very smooth and if you ask my boyfriend he loves my smooth lips.
Lauren T.
Black Diamond, WA
This lip balm works great I love how it has vitamin C in it it is just a added bonus, makes your lips feel great.
Awilda C.
Sounds very soothing, has anyone tried it?
Kelsey T.
I love the Avalon Organics Vitamin C Renewel lotion and it smells sooo good, but how is this balm?

Walmart