BY AVALON ORGANICS

Intensive FACIAL SERUM targets sun spots, fine lines and wrinkles by energizing skin and supporting collagen and elastin production for a smooth, even, more lifted complexion.

This product replaces Vitamin C Renewal Vitality Facial Serum. The antioxidant-intensive formula in the bottle remains unchanged.

• Will this product clog pores?1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen a reduction in dark spots from using this...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
This was given to me from a friend and she swore by it, so I was happy to receive & try it out. What I loved about this serum was the scent. It was a mix of bright orange peel with a slight hint of something earthy, like mushrooms. This is suppose to “target sun spots, fine lines & wrinkles by energizing skin and supporting collagen and elastin production for a smooth, even, more lifted complexion”. I was so excited every time I’d use it, thinking, “This is doing great things to my skin”! But the longer I used it, the more I realized it wasn’t doing what I had hope or what it claimed to do. Now, it didn’t take very much product to saturate my face, so it lasted a couple of months...long enough to see a difference. I saw nothing. No reduction of lines and no lightening of sun spots which is how I judged this serum. My sun spots stayed the same and what a bummer! It did not give me “smoother, brighter skin”. It did soak in well and like I said, a little bit went a long way to cover my face and neck. It wasn’t very moisturizing either. The only thing it had going for it is it’s smell. I did not buy this, thank God, because I’d have been pretty ill if I had. I didn’t buy more and I don’t recommend this to others. Worst serum I’ve ever used. Avalon Organics Intense Defense with Vitamin C Facial Serum
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
This is a great Serum. I love that it has Vitamin C in it because lets face it, everyone needs Vitamin C. It has a fresh orangey scent to it. It is not overpowering and doesn't leave my skin oily or sticky. It has brightened up my skin, my skin is firmer and i have less wrinkles than I did before using this product. It is definitely one of the most affordable serums that i have come across. I highly recommend this product.
Amanda O.
La Verkin, UT
I bought this stuff to try and brighten up my complexion. It works great! I paired it with the cream and it helped a lot. The only downside is the smell, it isn’t terrible but it reminds me of some kind of medicine. It’s tolerable but it gets old really quickly.
Mal M.
The product was very moisturizing however for the price that I paid I was hoping it would be more effective in helping to clear scarring. It did lighten them a bit; I used the product for a little more than a year and remained with scars. Eventually I moved on to another brand.
Teresa A.
Carlsbad, CA
I use this face serum daily, it’s that amazing. Light and hydrating, very effective. And it’s got an incredible orange oil scent that wakes me up in the morning. Plus I love supporting good organic brands.
Rachael L.
Prospect Hts, IL
I’ve been using this product for the past 4 months now. I’m pregnant and needed something that was prego friendly and stumbled upon this. I like it and think it’s doing the job and I know it’s always best to use a vitamin C. Result wise, not sure if it’s doing wonders but that could be contributed to my raging hormones right now.
Nicolette P.
Sammamish
Let me start with how much I love the scent of this serum. It’s good value for your money. It’s light on your skin and does not leave you feeling oily like some serums do. I love that my skin looks radiant and well nourished. Totally recommend this serum if your skin needs some TLC :)
Vidula K.
Boston, MA
Not very hydrating, so don't count on this for that. Didn't notice it do anything to my skin, but also didn't have any negative impact on my skin. Meh product and can easily live without it. Avalon Organics Intense Defense with Vitamin C Facial Serum
Hannah D.
BEST FACIAL C SERUM ON THE MARKET!!!!!! I love Avalon Organics and think that they mane amazing CLEAN products. I am very picky about what I put on my face and I love this product. It makes my skin look amazing and bright. Thank you Avalon Organics!
Ann Z.
Fort Worth
The serum was pretty light and hydrating. Dries quickly. I have sensitive skin and it did not break me out. The serum did it’s job and I like the ingredient list. I wish the packaging was glass and not plastic.
Megan T.
Will this product clog pores?
Elizabeth S.
Staff
Has anyone seen a reduction in dark spots from using this? Thanks!