BY AVALON ORGANICS

Revitalizing EYE CREAM deeply moisturizes delicate skin around the eyes while helping fend off wrinkles and dark shadows so eyes appear refreshed and more youthful.

This product replaces Vitamin C Renewal Revitalizing Eye Cream. The antioxidant-intensive formula in the bottle remains unchanged.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Glycerin,Glyceryl Stearate, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter(1), Borago Officinalis Seed Oil(1), Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil(1), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil(1), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil(1), Arnica Montana Flower Extract(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (White Tea)(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract (Lemon Bioflavonoids), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract(1), Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract(1), Ascorbic Acid, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol(1), Glyceryl Caprylate. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient.

Buy on Amazon*
Maegen F.
Ehhhh....ok eye cream. In all fairness, I may not have given it a fair chance. I ran out of my favorite eye cream and bought this one as a replacement. Once I noticed the fine lines around my eyes coming back, I stopped using this cream and went back to my original immediately. Maybe I didn’t use it long enough to see full benefits..I like this one for day time sometimes because it’s light and blends in well. The pump top is annoying though - so much product comes out with one squirt that I could moisturize mine and all my neighbors’ eye areas!
Heather H.
Calhoun , LA
I’ve used this stuff for a few years on and off. I used their vitamin C gel cleanser first, and fell in love. That made me look into all of their products. The vitamin C line is my favorite. It makes my skin feel great. I feel like it prevents dark circles...I just really like it.
Amberly W.
Metamora, IN
This my first time using this product, but I found it on sale at Kroger and had a $2 off coupon. The product went on smoothly, and absorbed very quickly. It has a slight tingling effect, but I love it! Extra credit for it being Vegan. (No animal testing!) I also love the fact that is doesn't contain gmos, parabens, harsh preservatives, synthetic colors or fragrances.
Angejolie B.
I love this serum! Non-greasy and has a nice "tingle" when it activates. A little goes a long way and it lasts a lonnnggg time. Definitely makes skin brighter quickly too. The scent is wonderful♡
Morgan W.
Really liked this product. Bought at Target. I used after every time I washed my face. Wasn't greasy. Really loved the way my face felt after I used it. Had a nice scent. I would recommend but I plan on researching this product to make sure it is actually healthy for skin before purchasing again.
Jennifer R.
I bought this as I tend to get dark circles under my eye (especially if I haven't slept well the night before). Just overnight this made a huge difference in he brightness of my skin - I couldn't even tell I had any dark circles the next day.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, MI
I purchased my bottle of this on Vitacost. I did not see any great results after using the entire bottle. I was also disappointed because there is no way to get the last bit out without scraping the bottle for several uses.
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
It is good, no amazing. I do see improvements and isn't thick or greasy. May not be as healthy as other brands, but it is definitely healthiest you will find easily. Bought mine from Target online.
Danita M.
I love Avalon Organics products I use them everyday they are good organic products at a cheap price and easy to find at Target an most of all they actually work.
Carrie o.
Ellicott City, MD
I purchased this product at the grocery store in the organic area and I was suggested this product by a friend, I love love love it. It goes on easily, not greasy, smells good.
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
Does this smell like oranges?
Jeff M.
10042
How good is this as a moisturizer?
Bobbi H.
Grantsville, UT
I love the cleansing milk and want to try this. How does this stack up to other eye creams? Would you recommend?
Maha Z.
Lowell
I bought this product at whole food for $ 24.99 but when I used it, made my skin red for a few minutes and then the redness gone. Just wondering if that normal or I should stop using it ?? Avalon Organics Intense Defense With Vitamin C Eye Cream