Avalon Organics Intense Defense With Vitamin C Detoxifying Towelettes uploaded by Boheemia N.Avalon Organics Intense Defense With Vitamin C Detoxifying Towelettes uploaded by Melissa A.

BY AVALON ORGANICS

These DETOXIFYING TOWELETTES are sustainably-sourced, biodegradable cloths saturated with pure botanical cleansers to wipe away dirt and makeup while leaving skin fresh, balanced and free of residue.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1) , Aqua (Purified Water), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (White Tea)(1), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract (Lemon Bioflavonoids), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Extract(1), Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract(1), Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Biosaccharide gum-1, Calcium Gluconate, Caprylyl/Capric Glucoside, Citric Acid, Gluconolactone, Glycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-5 Oleate, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Phytate, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol(1), Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citral, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient.

nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
Fail. It smells like a really bad mistake. Like a gas produced after eating sour tacos. I used it anyway to see if it burned or anything since I have sensitive skin. It didn't, but my face smells awful. I had to rewashed my face and reclean with homemade young living oils based facewipes to get the smell off. It was intense. I do NOT recommend this product to anyone!!!
Boheemia N.
Pros Great smell. Large cloth. Cons not so wet, kind of dry. May have to rub a little harder to remove eye makeup Avalon Organics Intense Defense With Vitamin C Detoxifying Towelettes
Kim J.
It does a good job of getting dirt and makeup off of your face. The smell is kind of strong. But it really doesn't bother me as much. The ingredients are organic. I do not know how it will affect my skin yet. I have only used them once
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
These are great! And the kids use them I use them my husband uses them. We were a first-time user but now we are repeat users! Extremely effective and very reasonably priced. Would buy again!
Audrey W.
Very refreshing, doesn't really take off makeup or more specifically eye makeuo. Non Irritating especially if you have sensitive skin. The vitamin c helps to brighten & refine the skin too.
Melissa A.
I give it 2 stars because I HATE the smell. I guess it does the job though, plus I like the fact that's it's vegan, no gmo's. And contains organic ingredients.

Bed Bath & Beyond