BY AVALON ORGANICS

Hydrating CLEANSING MILK uses botanical cleansers to lift away impurities, leaving skin smooth, hydrated and never tight.

This product replaces Vitamin C Renewal Hydrating Cleansing Milk. The antioxidant-intensive formula in the bottle remains unchanged.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Aqua (Water), Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil(1), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter(1), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (White Tea)(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract (Lemon Bioflavonoids), Laminaria Digitata Extract(1), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract(1), Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract(1), Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract((1), Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient.

Avalon Organics Intense Defense With Vitamin C Cleansing Milk
  • "Receieved this as a free sample and its amazing! love the way it smells and my skin feels ao soft afterwards. very hydrating!" in 4 reviews
Jessica M.
Penn Valley , CA
I like this stuff! I have some acne scars and I feel like the redness has faded slightly since trying this. I also haven't experienced many break outs with this. I would say it's maybe slightly drying. Does a good job of removing makeup!
Sierra S.
This face wash makes my skin glow! Every time I use this, the next day my skin is very hydrated and looks amazing. I really enjoy using this face wash. It is my go to whenever my face is looking a little dull.
Elizabeth R.
Kingsland, GA
I first tried this product when it was given to me as a gift. It was purchased from Whole Foods Market. The first time I tried this product it broke my skin out horribly. I gave it a few weeks and tried the product again. This time it did not break me out. I continued used this product cause I loved the smell. Now I use this product daily. It keeps my skin bright and illuminance. So glad I gave this product another chance.
Rebekah B.
Colorado Springs
This is one of the best cleansers I have tried! Keeps my face clear and it doesn't dry it out it also smells great and has no harsh chemicals along woth being cruelty free!
Princess G.
Douglas, GA
This is my favorite face cleanser! I received a small packet sample in the mail and after trying it I absolutely loved it! It’s a cleansing milk that does not dry out my face and works for my eczema and acne!
Cheyenne B.
Buena park, CA
Not a big fan. I hate the smell of orange and this one smells like orange i tried to find a different scent but at the time this is the only one the store had and i really wanted to try the product.
tammy m.
strongsville, OH
This cleansing milk packaging is so nice and it’s so gentle it smells so good it’s affordable I get this online I recommend this to everyone I’m so satisfied it’s great value not pricey at all and I would buy this again
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Love this great scent and makes the hair really lighter so I have. Down hair and this makes it look shiny and brand new as if I stepped out the salon nice scent and long lasting satisfying of course not disappointed
Maggie K.
Fairfax, VA
I like this product, but I think it may make my skin break out. I haven't been able to figure out whether it was from this or another product. However, it does seem pretty gentle and I like the smell.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Amazing my hair always gets frizzy in the humid weather and it gets very frustrating so I am highly satisfied with this product it also is very affordable to me so of course it is an essential to every girl