BY AVALON ORGANICS

This CLEANSING GEL refreshes skin with pure botanical cleansers that lather away toxins and impurities.

This product replaces Vitamin C Renewal Refreshing Cleansing Gel. The antioxidant-intensive formula in the bottle remains unchanged.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Aqua (Water), Decyl Glucoside, Sorbitol, Coco-Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (White Tea)(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Chenopodium Quinoa Seed(1), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract (Lemon Bioflavonoids), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract(1), Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract(1), Ascorbyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Glyceryl Oleate, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient.

• I have dry skin will this dry my skin? 3 Answers
  • Will this brighten my skin from the vitamin C?2 Answers
  • Does this product take makeup of well enough that I don't...3 Answers
Buy on Puritan...*
Jenny D.
When I was pregnant with my first son, I switched out most of my traditional skincare products for organic, cruelty free products with the least amount of chemicals and ingredients I recognized. I've tried many different products but I absolutely love Avalon Organics. This cleanser really takes everything off. It can be a touch drying for me but it's nothing a bit of moisturizer or coconut oil doesn't fix. It has a great citrus scent and really leaves your skin feeling awake and ready to start the day. I've also used this cleanser for my shoulders and arms as they've been prone to breakouts in the past. It leaves my skin clear and bright. Avalon Organics Intense Defense With Vitamin C Cleansing Gel
Lauren J.
Palm Coast
This cleanser smells amazing and is great for sensitive skin. Someone recomended this to me when I had the problem of acne prone but dry skin. Using cleansers with salicstic acid and other acne helping chemicals just dried out my skin. THIS cleanser however is perfect for my skin type and cleared up my skin. It also washes off ALL makeup and doesnt burn your eyes when taking off eye makeup!
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
The new packaging looks so, so much better! Yay! I love this cleanser.  I use it every morning.  The orange scent starts off bright and crisp and becomes more soft and warm smelling as I massage it in.  It does not irritate my sensitive skin or my eyes if i get it in them.  The scent comes from the essential oils in, and is a gentle jolt of aromatherapy to wake me up! It gives a wonderfully soft, not too thick lather, without harsh SLS!  After I use it my face feels clean, fresh, and firm, but never tight or strippedt. Love this!
Cortney D.
Norfolk, VA
So i recently started using this and i love it! It smells so citrusy and feels gentle on my skin! Also it wasn’t too expensive which is something i look for in a product! I have combination skin and i feel like this balances it out!
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
I love the way this product smells! It’s literally oranges in a cleansing gel. It helps get rid of dull skin and help your skin for fresh and radiant skin. I bought it on sale and it was completely worth it.
Brooke B.
Schererville , IN
Best facial cleanser I've ever used! I have sensitive, dry skin and this works great. Takes makeup off well too. Doesn't overly dry out or irate skin like some cleansers do. Has a great natural orange scent. Me and my mom have been using this for years and highly recommend it.
Irene H.
This refreshing cleanser is wonderful to my skin. Its gentle enough for my sensitive skin while still helping to balance my oily areas and aid in brightening with its infusion of vitamin C
Cheyenne B.
Avalon Organics Refreshing Cleansing Gel with Vitamin C is an amazing morning face wash. You can get this at Walmart and Target. It gives the skin a natural gentle boost of glow with out being to harsh. After every use you face looks and feel fresh. Not too drying but recommend either the face lotion of this brand or your go to moisturizer to complete morning routine.
Jade P.
This is my favourite morning cleanser. It’s organic, smell wonderful, and clean my skin really well. It also has a decent lather, considering it doesn’t have any of the harmful SLS or anything like that. Also, for an organic skincare product, it is decently priced in my opinion. This has been my go-to for a few years now.
stacey m.
I’m always on the search for life changing beauty products that I can actually afford right now. This is by far the best face wash I have found ! My skin feels so clean and soft , it has a wonderful fresh scent and my skin is looking better than ever just from this little product. Highly recommend!
Lorna R.
Is this product worth buying?
Betty O.
Modesto, CA
I have dry skin will this dry my skin?
Christine E.
Does this product take makeup of well enough that I don't need separate make up remover products?
How much does this cost?
Marisa R.
Escondido, CA
Will this brighten my skin from the vitamin C?