BY AVALON ORGANICS

This BALANCING TONER infused with botanical extracts recalibrates natural moisture levels and tightens pores on freshly cleansed skin.

This product replaces Vitamin C Renewal Balancing Toner. The antioxidant-intensive formula in the bottle remains unchanged.

Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Glycerin, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract(1), Arnica Montana Flower Extract(1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (White Tea)(1), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract (Lemon Bioflavonoids), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract(1), Echinacea Angustifolia Extract(1), Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract(1), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract(1), Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract(1), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil , Ascorbyl Glucoside, Caprylyl/Capryl Wheat Bran/Straw Glycosides, Citric Acid, Fusel Wheat Bran/Straw Glycosides, Polyglyceryl-5 Oleate, Potassium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Alcohol(1), Calcium Gluconate, Gluconolactone , Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Benzoate, Citral, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient.

• I've been looking for a toner with vitamin C in it to hel...4 Answers
  • Is there witch hazel in this toner? Thinking about purch...3 Answers
Monica T.
Monument, CO
I find it hard to find toner in general, so when I picked this up out of the natural grocery isle at King Soopers I was pumped to try it. The scent alone is reason enough to give this product a try! It is refreshing and smells just like you peeled a fresh orange 🍊. Really, they could not have matched the label any better. It really does a great job of giving your pores that final clean, before you put on the rest of your face 💄
hallee k.
Signal Mountain
This bottle lasted me months! I used it twice a day! It also came with a $5 off coupon. I love that it’s organic and it doesn’t have a strong odor. It smells fresh and made my skin softer and my pores less visible. Will most definitely buy again! I might even try another product as well.
Makinzie J.
Lake elsinore, CA
So far this is my favorite toner. It really does balance out and regulate skin. It doesn’t burn sensitive skin and smells so good! I got it at a health food store In the beauty section and it’s worth every penny! Highly recommend this product.
Princess G.
Douglas, GA
I bought this along with the Avalon Organics Vitamin C Cleansing milk.. I will have to say this is the only brand that works for me! This toner has made my skin anew! I definitely recommend to people with hyperpigmentation and discoloration. I can finally go out the house without makeup!
Diana B.
Matawan, NJ
I love this stuff. It is gentle on my face yet works well removing any dirt and makeup that my cleanser left behind. I also feel my pores tightening immediately after use.
Kasey K.
I love that this toner is alcohol free and smells like oranges. I keep the toner in a spry bottle because I prefer to spray my face, shoulders, and bust area to keep acne at bay. It doesn't overdry skin and the vitamin C is an incredible benefit of this toner. I love that I found it discounted at TJ Maxx. I would definitely buy it again, as it fits seamlessly into my Korean 10 step skincare routine.
Amanda M.
Union City, CA
I have very sensitive skin and this product worked so well for me! I love the delicious orange scent, and when I would swipe this on my face, it wouldn't sting my skin or burn my eyes. It dries and leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean, and a bit moisturized without feeling dried out or greasy. I also noticed my skin was smoothr and healthier after consistent use.
Ashley T.
Puyallup, WA
I absolutely love this product. There is absolutely no stinging feeling at all. My skin always feels amd looks so clean after I use it. Since I added this to my skin care routine, my skin looks amd feels healthier than it ever has. I think it has helped with some of my old acne scaring as well! It also smells amazing, which is a big plus.
Mikita h.
This is such a great product. I had never known what the purpose of a toner was until I read somewhere that it preps your skin for any creams or serums you put on your skin and helps those products absorb better. So I looked at purchasing a toner and came across this one. I like that it is all natural and that it has such a lovely, refreshing orange smell to it. It feels great on, not sticky or greasy or anything. It just feels clean and refreshing. I haven't had any reactions to it at all. Love this product.
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I purchased this product at Ulta. The toner is clear with no hint of color and has a delicious scent of Oranges. I use it morning and night after I wash my face and before I moisture. Living in Florida there are days when the sun is even more intense than normal but toner still feels amazing, it doesn't sting or overly dry out my face like some others do when I have some sunburn. The toner is Organic, Non GMO and Vegan. My new favorite skin care product.
Melissa M.
I've been looking for a toner with vitamin C in it to help my complexion. Would you recommend this one? Does is smell good?
Christine E.
Is there witch hazel in this toner? Thinking about purchasing.

back