Avalon Organics Hydrating Toner Lavender uploaded by Allie E.

BY AVALON ORGANICS

Prepares The Skin For Optimal Moisturization. For All Skin Types. Hydrating Toner Made With Calming, Non-Irritating Ingredients For Reactive Complexions. Lavender Renewal &Amp; Vitality For Sensitive Skin Restores The Skin's Delicate Equilibrium While Delivering Essential Hydration With Hyaluronic Acid. The Soothing Protection Of Licorice Root, Organic Lavender, Green Tea, White Tea And Vitamin C Antioxidants Prepare The Skin For Deep Moisturization. Paraben Free Our Commitment To Safe, Effective, Organic Skin Care Without Harsh Preservatives, Synthetic Fragrances Or Artificial Colors, Eu Compliant. Our Products Contain: No Parabens, Harsh Preservatives Or Grapefruit Seed Extract, 100% Vegetarian Ingredients, No Animal Testing. Avalonorganics.Com Made In The Usa&Nbsp; Vegan see more...

• Has anyone found this toner to do the opposite of what it says an...4 Answers
Crystal B.
Lincolnton, NC
Found this by accident at my local ingles grocery store. Love this toner it really helps keep my oily tzone in check.
Tricia M.
Vernon, British Columbia
This is wonderful but don't love the smel.
l think the sent is to strong. That said it does for the most part to do what it claims to do.
Natalie J.
To preface, I'm not the kind of person who has a strict skin care routine (which I should) and go through all the steps each time I wash my face. But let me tell you, this toner is AMAZING! this is the only toner that I've seen make a difference to my skin. My dark spots have lightened and my skin color is more even. This is definitely a staple & I won't be looking for any other toner. This is a hidden gem!
Gabrielle G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone found this toner to do the opposite of what it says and actually dry your skin out even more?