BY AVALON ORGANICS

Moisture Maximization Refreshing Lemon, Protective Plant Lipids And The Rich, Oat Nutrition Of Beta Glucan Deliver Sumptuous Skin Hydration. Lemon Enriched With Beta Glucan No Parabens, Harsh Preservatives Or Grapefruit Seed Extract 100% Vegetarian Ingredients No Animal Testing Our Commitment To Safe, Effective, Organic Body Care Without Harsh Preservatives, Synthetic Fragrances Or Artificial Colors. Lemon Hand &Amp; Body Lotion A Triple Does Of Rich Lipid Sources- Certified Organic Sunflower, Flaxseed And Coconut Oils- Restores The Skin's Lipid Balance For Long-Lasting, Easily Absorbed Moisturization And Silky, Supple Skin. Enriched With Beta Glucan For Cellular Rejuvenation. Consciousness In Cosmetics Avalon Organics Creates Consciousness In Cosmetics, An Awareness Of Intention, Responsibility, Efficacy And The Value Of Life. Our Science-Based Body Care Products Are Not Tested On Animals And Do Not Contain Parabens Or Other Harsh Preservatives, Propylene Glycol, Artificial Colors, Synthetic Fragrances Or Petroleum-Based Ingredients To Assure These Chemicals Will Not Be Absorbed Into The Body Through The Skin. Avalon Organics Supports Sustainable Agriculture And Relentlessly Seeks Out Organic Ingredients. Our Products Are Vegetarian And Hypo-Allergenic. Consciousness In Cosmetics Is The Source Of Our Vision That Encompasses Us All. We Welcome You To Join Us. Avalon Organics. Consciousness In Cosmetics™ *( From Ingredients List ): * = Certified By Quality Assurance International. Made In Canada Questions? Visit Avalonorganics.Com 12 Fl Oz (350Ml) E Vegan see more...

Allison C.
Allison C.
I love the lemony smell and how soft this lotion leaves my skin. As someone with sensitive skin, I love the fact that it is made up of natural ingredients. With this product, my skin never breaks out like it does with many others.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Maineville, OH
Avalon Organics lotions are my favorite! They are very fresh smelling. The coverage is light and thin. Not sticky. Also, very affordable.
Sofia R.
Sofia R.
This scented lotion contains many great ingredients to hydrate your skin, but I find that o leaves a very greasy look afterwards, it's defiantly not my favorite, it could be improved. The only thing I find calming about it, is the smell which is lemon scented.
nicole w.
nicole w.
I can't even explain how much I love this lotion. It's hydrating and smells like lemon PEZ candies!! :)
Racine R.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
I love this lotion, because it's very thin. It doesn't cake to your skin if used too much, and it smells literally like candy. My kids love it my husband loves it and I love it because it's just so thin.