BY AVALON ORGANICS

Rebalance And Restore Your Skin. Plant Lipids, From Certified Organic Oils, Naturally Restore Your Skin's Lipid Balance, So Even Extra Dry, Undernourished Skin Is Replenished With Long-Lasting, Easily Absorbed Moisturization. Rejuvenated At The Cellular Level With Nourishing Organic Lavender Essential Oils And Beta-Glucan, Skin Is Instantly Soft And Silky. With Organic Aloe And Vitamin E Made With 70% Organic Content No Parabens, Harsh Preservatives, Synthetic Colors Or Fragrances, Phthalates, Sodium Lauryl Or Laureth Sulfate 100% Vegetarian Ingredients No Animal Testing Made In Usa see more...

• How well do you like this product? 2 Answers
  • Is it worth the higher price than regular lotions? 2 Answers
Norene C.
Avalon Organics Lavender Hand and Body Lotion is a staple in my home. This lotion smells like real lavender and has real essential oil of lavender in it. It also contains vitamins, plant lipids, beta glucan, etc. All these ingredients improve skin. I love using this at night, because I find that lavender (real lavender essential oil) has an aromatherapy benefit. It makes me feel relaxed. I use this on my body and hands. It has a very nice texture and never leaves my skin feeling waxy or oily. Absorbs well. I buy the very large 32 oz pump bottle. It lasts a long time. Wonderful natural product for skin. A must have!
Cherry G.
Austin, TX
I Love using this lotion to hydrate my skin after a long Day I use it from face to toe and the Lavender in it helps me relax after an intense day and helps me sleep well at night also it smells Delicious. And I keep it in my #beachbag when I go on vacations I recommend everyone to try it and you won't regret it trust me.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
This is my favorite lotion of all time! I love lavender. This lotion leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling amazing! I will continue to buy. I wish more stores carried it. I can only find it at health food stores and online.
Chelsea H.
Newalla, OK
This is a NEED WANT LOVE HAVE TO have in my home. It's ready for mine and my sons eczema. Also!!!! I have acne, pretty bad in my opinion. Well I try and try and try to get rid of it. For he last few weeks I wash my face, get excess dirt makeup and oil off with witch hazel and then apply. Is lotion as well as coconut oil to my face. Yes it's oily but if you're just around the house, cleaning or whatever and let his absorb in your skin a few days a week it will make a difference. I even tried it without the coconut oil and it works great as well. Not sure if the coconut oil makes a huge difference but my skin appreciates it.
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
One of my FAVORITE #organic #greenbeauty lavender lotions I've ever tried. I will continue to purchase it. I buy mine on Vitacost for really cheap. Very gentle yet gets the job done. Very affordable since you are paying for a cleaner product. Wonderful scent that isnt too strong.
Catie M.
Lewisville, TX
This smells amazing. I'm actually in love with this lotions scent! It isn't a bad product either because it's so moisturizing and the scent lingers until you wash your hands again. It isn't overpowering either and I've received sooo many compliments on the scent. Love love love!!!
NIKKI C.
Clarksville, TN
Has a very pleasant and aromatic smell also lwaves your skin smooth and feeling fresh because of it's cooling effect too. I have been using it for a couple of months now and I am still loving it.
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
I love Avalon Organics products!!! This lotion keeps my skin really soft and it isn't oily. I love the ingredients in it and that it keeps my skin health. I really wish more stores carried it though because I usually have to buy it online.
Kylar K.
negaunee
im not a big fan of lavender, but after getting this as a gift, i'm obsessed with this!! i only use it for special occasions because i want it to last a long time! definitely recommend to others
Taylor P.
North Ogden , UT
LOOOOOVE this lotion!!! I'm currently on Accutane and this lotion has given me life. It's gentle enough for my super sensitive skin and the smell is absolutely amazing. I put it on after my shower before bed and it's so relaxing I sleep amazing.
Ashley Y.
How well do you like this product?
Micki B.
APO, AE
Is it worth the higher price than regular lotions?