2 colors available

BY AVALON ORGANICS

Moisture Maximization Refreshing Lemon, protective plant lipids and the rich, oat nutrition of Beta Glucan deliver sumptuous skin hydration. Lemon Enriched with Beta Glucan No Parabens, Harsh Preservatives or Grapefruit Seed Extract 100% Vegetarian Ingredients No Animal Testing Our commitment to safe, effective, organic body care without harsh preservatives, synthetic fragrances or artificial colors. Lemon Hand & Body Lotion A triple does of rich lipid sources- certified organic Sunflower, Flaxseed and Coconut Oils- restores the skin s lipid balance for long-lasting, easily absorbed moisturization and silky, supple skin. Enriched with Beta Glucan for cellular rejuvenation. Consciousness In Cosmetics Avalon Organics creates Consciousness in Cosmetics, an awareness of intention, responsibility, efficacy and the value of life. Our science-based body care products are not t see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dina T.
Dina T.
Neillsville, WI
I love this product. Ever since moving to minnesota i've developed eczema. This will not take the eczema away, however it is the only lotion i have that will not irritate my hands in the midsts of an eczema breakout.
Mareeam A.
Mareeam A.
Gilbert, AZ
This is a nice, rich-but-not-too-rich lotion, perfect for the bathroom. My favorite is the peppermint one. It's not 100% organic (75%), but it's made without synthetic fragrances, sulfates or parabens, and the bottle is entirely made with recycled materials.
V L.
V L.
Good lotion, good company, good ingredients. Very rosemary. I love it! My sister wont use it; she says she doesn't want to smell like a roast. lol
Lindsy M.
Lindsy M.
Lansing, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this stuff! It's the best natural lotion I have tried and I like the unscented and lavender kind. Lasts forever and great price
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Doral, FL
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Yardley, PA
I keep a bottle at my desk at work to prevent my hands from drying out from the awful handsoap. I use it all year but it's especially necessary in the winter!
Kelly O S.
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
This is a good product. It does cost more, which I am willing to pay because I thought it was organic. Although this product does have organic ingredients it is not 100% organic. The name made me believe it was. If you are looking for a good lotion, with mostly natural ingredients, this is an awesome product. If you are looking for an organic option, keep looking.
Teri Y.
Teri Y.
5 Stars for this lotion. It lasts thru several hand washings and keeps my hands soft and moisturized without all the greasy feeling. The rosemary scent is nice and an added bonus. I keep this at my desk and use after every hand washing.
Colleen E.
Colleen E.
Baton Rouge, LA
Smells great. when I spray my skin with my perfume after I put on this lotion, the perfume last longer! my man loves it too.