BY AVALON ORGANICS

Enriched with Panthenol and Beta Glucan. Beyond cleansing. Actually refreshing. Experience this refreshing and uplifting shampoo, combining the vibrant smell of Grapefruit with the lively scent of Geranium. Our plant-derived cleansers are enriched with a nourishing blend of Panthenol and Beta Glucan along with organic Grapefruit and Geranium  to restore natural elsticity to the hair. Benefits all hair types. No parabens or harsh preservatives. No sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate. 100% vegetarian ingredients. No animal testing. Our pledge. Your assurance. Safe, effective, pro-organic body care without artificial colors, synthetic fragrances or parabens. Avalon Organics. Consciousness In Cosmetics.  ;

Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I was turned on to this brand by a subscription box...and since have tried a ton of their products...happy with all of them. They smell wonderful and do exactly what they are supposed to...be in hydrate, color deposit, deeply clean or restore your hair. Buy this line exclusively and tell your salon about it. I promise you they will thank you!!!!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
This shampoo smells amazing. I like the fact that it is an organic product. This has a nice lather that leaves your hair soft and manageable. It rinses easily too. Overall it's a very good shampoo. Avalon Organics Grapefruit & Geranium Shampoo
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
The scent was fantastic! Absolutly one of my faves! I love knowing that my shampoo is natural and I’m not using tons of chemicals!
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Hey guys, I have to go to the right to the next day or so ago and have a good idea to get it to be able to do with wide ribbon
Lisbeth V.
Doral, FL
I have long really long hair and This is a life saver! Worked perfect for me, getting another one for new year! Really good quality! Recommended!
Miranda A.
Amazing! Feels great , would recommend for anyone, professional or not! Really does the job
fatmaelzahraa o.
alexandria
Beautiful product I love it very much which is my favorite thank you very very match 😍😍