BY AVALON ORGANICS

Enriched with Organic Sunflower Oil and Beta Glucan. Beyond conditioning. Actually refreshing. Experience this refreshing and uplifting conditioner, combining the vibrant smell of Grapefruit with the lively scent of Geranium. Organic Sunflower Oil and Beta Glucan are blended with organic Grapefruit & Geranium to provide optimum repair and refreshment without weighing hair down.  No parabens or harsh preservatives. 100% vegetarian ingredients. No animal testing. Our pledge. Your assurance. Safe, effective, pro-organic body care without artificial colors, synthetic fragrances or parabens. Avalon Organics. Consciousness In Cosmetics.  ;

Roxanne L.
Glendale, AZ
I love the way this smells that is why I bought it plus I love natural and organic products. I wasn’t impressed with it, I had to use a ton of product and condition twice to get my hair manageable. I was definitely disappointed maybe this will work for someone else.
Tawny G.
Spokane, WA
I want to put this in a glass and sip it all day, it smells that good. It will leave your hair scented and shiny. I keep this stuff stocked because it literally is my favorite conditioner of all time.
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
This conditioner smells so good and keeps my hair soft and take all dryness away I highly recommend it if you hair is super dry
Kat A.
Denver, Colorado
Let’s talk about favorites. My hair is finally recovering from the daily hair wars. My hair feels & looks so much healthier