BY AVALON ORGANICS

A medley of cucumber, aloe, vitamin E and plant-derived cleansers nourish and replenish hair without fragrance or irritation.

The result: hair is soft and healthy-looking.

FRAGRANCE FREE

This product has been certified by the Gluten Free Certification Organization (GFCO) for undergoing rigorous gluten testing. It meets a strict gluten-free standard of 10 ppm (parts per million) gluten or less.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Aqua (Water), Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Lauryl Glucoside, Sorbitol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract(1), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil(1), Babassu Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters , Bisabolol, Citric Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate , Inulin(1), Sodium Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient.

Danielle B.
Ormond Beach , FL
I absolutely love Avalon Organics. I use this shampoo and conditioner all the time it's extremely safe for you and the environment and great for your hair if you want to keep it in its natural state.
Katherine L.
Middletown, DE
I absolutely love Avalon Organics, I definitely recommend this to friends and family is a wonderful product and has become a regular staple in my household. Again amazing product
Branka S.
Fort Collins
Use it on regular basis as I have celiac disease and gluten free products do help with it. I find it once in a while on sales, and it is a great product. I love it and buy it in regular basis.
Jazmin V.
Doral, FL
This avalon really good. I love it. Use it us soon as posible. Quality, and durable this one. Buy it now.......
Berlineza D.
Oohhh great!!! This is perfect for my hair!!! Vamos envíen mil muestras para ver que tal!

back