Add a Photo

By AVALON ORGANICS
New More Sustainable Gentle Daily Cleansing Cleansing Cream Eliminates Toxins &Amp; Creates Glow For Renewed Radiance Lavender Luminsity Facial Cleansing Milk Hypo-Allergenic Contains 70% Organic Content Daily Facial Cleansing Is The Cornerstone Of Any Facial Care Regime.&Nbsp; Choosing A Gentle Cleanser That Meets Your Skin's Particular Needs Is Important.&Nbsp; Mild Daily Cleansers Will Tenderly Lift And Rinse Away Impurities, Leaving Your Skin Fresh And Glowing.&Nbsp; And A Gentle Scrub Will Provide A Deep Clean And Mild Exfoliation For A Bright, Renewed Complexion. Safe, Effective, Certified, Natural Skincare Without Synthetic Fragrances, Phthalates, Harsh Sulfates Or Parabens. Nsf Contains Organic Ingredients.
Emily C.
Emily C.

This product was not for me. I love that this product is organic and the initial smell was good. But after using it and rubbing it in to my skin the smell was not so great and it never really rubbed into my skin. Kind of just stayed on top. Lavender is my favorite scent and this was definitely a let down.
Fariha N.
Fariha N.
Brooklyn, NY

I love anything with it being organic to be honest and this product is a great facial cleanser, its not sticky or has a weird texture or liquid, it smells great.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Huntingtn Wds, MI

The scent is light and the product doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smooth
Vivian T.
Vivian T.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ

Avalon organics facial cleansing milk lavender is a really good product very gentle to your skin
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

This helped my skin a lot! kept my face clean and clear and I didn't have dry skin
Emily B.
Emily B.

When I was in Paris this summer I forgot face wash. Armed with my high school french, I accidentally purchased the Monoprix brand cleansing milk. Lucky for me, cleansing milk has been a total game changer for my skin! Back stateside, I picked this cleansing milk up and it has become integral to my routine! I use the cleansing milk to remove my make up. I use a cotton pad or a dry washcloth to remove the product (it doesn't work if you wash it off). Then I use a toner and that's it! My skin is much more supple and acne free.

Join Now