BY AVALON ORGANICS

New More Sustainable. Gentle Daily Cleansing Cleansing Cream Eliminates Toxins & Creates Glow for Renewed Radiance. Lavender Luminsity. Facial Cleansing Milk. Hypo-Allergenic. Contains 70% Organic Content Daily facial cleansing is the cornerstone of any facial care regime.  Choosing a gentle cleanser that meets your skin s particular needs is important.  Mild daily cleansers will tenderly lift and rinse away impurities, leaving your skin fresh and glowing.  And a gentle scrub. see more...

Chloe W.
Chloe W.
Pomona, CA
This is one of my all-time favorite facial cleansers. I love that it's organic and there aren't any harsh chemicals used. Once I used this face wash my skin feels super soft and refreshed. I would definitely recommend this!!
Lori D.
Lori D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product, and the fact the product is organic makes it ev n all th more better. It's pric d just right. The smell of the lavender is not over powering
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Bloomsburg, PA
This product is great! It leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh after I wash it. It also smells so good if you like lavender
Jouliana E.
Jouliana E.
I love everything about this product. It's amazing and I can't have enough of it.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
West New York, NJ
Avalon products are awesome no matter what the product... love everything they produce....
Darienne T.