BY AVALON ORGANICS

It's in our name: Avalon Organics. Our commitment to organic agriculture extends beyond personal care formulation to a passion for home-grown sustainability, a cleaner global environment and, of course, personal health. Our dedication to these ideals is summarized in our pledge, Consciousness in Cosmetics: To honor our bodies and the world we live in by creating an extraordinary range of truly effective personal care products that are inherently pure, safe and certified to the NSF/ANSI 305 Standard for Personal Care Products Containing Organic Ingredients. Each of our products is made with organic ingredients, including botanicals, extracts and essential oils. We honor ourselves, our planet and our users with the Consciousness in Cosmetics promise. We urge you to take time to honor yourself everyday.

Avalon Organics Extra Moisturizing Olive & Grape Seed Fragrance-Free Shampoo

Start your review of Avalon Organics Extra Moisturizing Olive & Grape Seed Fragrance-Free Shampoo!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alayna B.
Sapulpa, OK
want this so bad. it's so good. I LOVE THIS!! I want it again so bad. it's amazing and it works a well. makes my hair looks so good. it's great. yeahhhh YAYYY yesss
Archana K.
Alpharetta, GA
I used this at my sil’s place when we were visiting her and I had forgotten to pack my shampoo. Must say I didn’t regret it. My hair felt clean and nice and best is it didn’t feel dry because that was what I was worried about the most! Happy with this product!
Valeria S.
Tempe, AZ
The smell is very nice, as well as the formula, however it leaves my hair very dry instead of moisturize it . I've tried different of their formulas and none of them work on my hair.
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
This was a decent shampoo. I liked the light floral smell. It was a very moisturizing shampoo. I loved that it’s made with really great ingredients. It’s very affordable I purchased mine at Walmart. This isn’t necessarily a repurchase for me.
Salma P.
Sioux City, IA
The smell is nice and last a long time. However, it left my scalp dry and flaky. It leaves my hair really shiny and soft, but that last about half a day. It's an okay product, I wouldn't recommend nor not recommend it. I might but it again, its not my first choice.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I was turned on to this brand by a subscription box...and since have tried a ton of their products...happy with all of them. They smell wonderful and do exactly what they are supposed to...be in hydrate, color deposit, deeply clean or restore your hair. Buy this line exclusively and tell your salon about it. I promise you they will thank you!!!!
Leidy Johana Z.
Woodhaven, NY
I love their products , i see and immediately change in my hair , shining, soft and i love the smell , really good for the scalp and it really helps my hair to grow
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
A good, fairly clean option for a good price! I’m all about cleaner ingredients In my products and my beauty and hygiene care items are included. This shampoo smells great, works great, and is not very pricey!
Amber S.
Woodburn, KY
After using this product my hair has never felt so bad or ID recommend for every woman who has course or draw hair to have this in their bathroom or their healthy cabinet
Catherine S.
I've been using their products for quite some times I love this texture I love the feel I love the way it makes my hair smell in the price isn't bad either...