Avalon Organics Exfoliating Enzyme Scrub uploaded by Emily M.

BY AVALON ORGANICS

Gently Exfoliates for a clear and radiant complexion. Botanical granules and fruit enzymes gently remove surface cells revealing younger, fresher skin. Organic Lavender, Licorice Root and Coleus protect new skin against irritation while our triple lipid system moisturizes for a fresh, healthy complexion. Exfoliating scrub made with non-irritating ingredients to sooth reactive complexions. Soothing Licorice Root and Coleus Oil calm irritation-prone skin. Organic Flax, Organic Borage and Rosehip Oils, rich in omega fatty acids, restore the skins moisture balance. Enriched with White Tea and Vitamin E for antioxidant protection. Paraben Free Our commitment to safe, effective, organic skin care without harsh preservatives, synthetic fragrances or artificial colors, EU compliant. Our products contain: no parabens, harsh preservatives or grapefruit seed extract, 100% vegetarian ingre see more...

• As a person suffering from the occasional sucker punch kinda horm...1 Answers
Rachel E.
Bethlehem, PA
Love this scrub. It has very tiny granules and a nice smell. It has the perfect amount of abrasion and gets rid of my dry skin patches. Safe enough to use every other day. One of the best exfoliant a I have ever used.
Emily M.
This is my new favorite night time scrub! So finely gritty and smells amazing! My skin looks, feels and smells amazing after I use it! It's calming as well! It's my new favorite!
Haley R.
I like this product it smells good. It Can brake out your skin I you use it a lot. You can get it at Target , Wal-Mart or any drug store.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, MI
This is by far my favorite facial scrub. There is enough exfoliation particles to make it worth using however it is not too harsh that you feel like you are rubbing off your skin!
Rubie M.
Have been using this product for many years and it is great. Smells amazing. I use it twice a week to remove black heads and the toughest of spots. The best exfoliater ever!
Z K.
Wellness Guru Expert
As a person suffering from the occasional sucker punch kinda hormonal acne, I have on a lookout for an organic scrub to add into my skincare routine. Does this help with that kinda acne? Does it actually do what it says?