BY AVALON ORGANICS

Avalon Organics Awapuhi Mango Therapy Deep Moisturizing Conditioner is fortified with awapuhi, mango, calendula and wheat protein for soft, vibrantly rehydrated and manageable hair. Avalon Organics Awapuhi Mango Therapy Deep Moisturizing Conditioner infuses dry, brittle hair with intense hydration. Avalon Organics Awapuhi Mango Therapy Deep Moisturizing Conditioner conditions without stripping moisture. Avalon Organics Awapuhi Mango Therapy Deep Moisturizing Conditioner restores a healthy moisture balance in hair and scalp. Avalon Organics Awapuhi Mango Therapy Deep Moisturizing Conditioner strengthens to protect ends without weighing hair down.

Jenn B.
Cochranville, PA
I love Avalon organics shampoo, but I unfortunately don't think their conditioner is quite as good. It detangles and moisturizes my hair, but it doesn't give it that silky feeling in the shower that I get with more traditional conditioners...BUT I think this is probably all the chemicals in other conditioners that leave that feeling behind. What I do really like about this conditioner is that it's not heavy at all, so it doesn't weigh my hair down and doesn't make my hair greasy at all, so I can go an extra day without washing! :) All in all, it's a very good natural product that ticks most boxes, I just wish it would make my hair a little softer.
Tiffany L.
I am very interested in trying this product. I have extremely over-processed/over-dyed hair. Lets just say I've gone from blonde to red and back to blonde a lot lol.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Let’s talk about favorites. My hair is finally recovering from the daily hair wars. My hair feels & looks so much healthier
Christiana S.
Chelsea, AL
Great stuff if you need some intense moisture and a heavenly smell!! I apply Wrap my hair in a warm towel and relax!!!!
Louise T.
The ends of my hair can be really dry, I would love to try this product. To see if it has any impact on my hair
Victoria r.
This make your hair really soft feeling?
Para que funciona?