Avalon Organics

Avalon Organics Clarifying...
83 Reviews
5 / 5
for the price point, I think this is a fantastic drugstore level shampoo! On my wash days I usually do a double shampoo, and I find that I could easily get away with one if I choose to, when using this shampoo. It really cleanses my scalp so well, and I find that I do not need a scalp scrub paired with this, as it’s very effective on its own. It has a very fresh and clean lemon scent that lingers after showering, and the product doesn’t weigh down the hair at all, nor causes it to dry out! But it provides all the benefits and gets my hair very clean afterwards!
5 / 5
I love the lemon smell and I feel like it gets product build up and oil out of my hair. Sometimes it is a little drying so a good conditioner is important.
5 / 5
Espero tener la gran oportunidad de probar este producto ya que escuchado sobre esta marca y sus productos de excelente calidad,resultados sería un honor para mi ayudar promocionando su marca ayudándolos a crecer como empresa
5 / 5
I use this in between regular washes to get all the stuff off my hair shaft that weights it down like hairspray gels etc.. I need to at least do this about 2 or 3 times a month .
5 / 5
Ich würde gerne ein solches Produkt testen, ich denke wow, es ist eine gute Auswahl und ich würde es lieben. mit papa teste ich es also experimentiere ich mit diesem produkt und kann es selbst empfehlen und weiterkaufen vielen dank küsse mit glitzer
5 / 5
Unbelievable! One of my favorite products, I can’t live without anymore. The outcome is incredible and the price is affordable.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Good for oily scalps but can be drying. Also great to keep blonde bright! Scent is uplifiting
5 / 5
Does wonders for my scalp and oily hair, with oils and vast variety of products - Can heal anything
5 / 5
Great clean smell but it doesn't linger after rinse. It felt like it cleaned my hair without stripping it. I have oily scalp and I felt like it definitely helped keep that down. Good alternative to tea tree.
5 / 5
Lo amo, me ayuda mucho con las caspas por el aporte cítrico de este shampoo. Me deja mi cuero cabelludo súper limpio.