BY AVALON ORGANICS

For hair that is dull or lackluster, a medley of lemon essential oil, quinoa protein, aloe and vitamin E gently clarify, brighten and remove excess oils and dulling build up.

The result: natural highlights, color and shine are restored.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Aqua (Water), Coco-Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Sorbitol, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Chenopodium Quinoa Seed(1), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract(1), Styrax Benzoin Resin Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Babassu Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters, Bisabolol, Citric Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Inulin(1), Sodium Sulfate, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citral, Limonene. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient.

• Any review on this product? I just got this.1 Answers
Barbara A.
Love this lemon, cleansing shampoo. It smells great, washes away excess of different products of your hair (hair spray, too much hair mask etc.). I use it 1-2 a week, alternating with some moisturizing shampoo since this one may dry ends a bit. I'm natural light blonde, however I didn't notice any lighter hair when using this shampoo, like some ladies claim.
Leidy Johana Z.
Woodhaven, NY
I love this one , the smell, I feel my hair growing so much and it’s super shiny! The prices are supet affordable , I Always find them in bed bath and beyond or marshalls
Alex S.
CA
Clarifying shampoo is a staple for me, since I have a semi-oily scalp and use dry shampoo pretty often. I really, really like the lemony scent. It's tart but sweet at the same time. I think this does a decent job, but isn't the best on the market. It worked well at first, but the effectiveness greatly decreased after I finished half the bottle.
Jessica R.
Inver Grove, MN
This is the best shampoo ever. I have extremely oily hair which has been slowly thinning. So I wanted to wash my hair less to keep it from thinning. I now only wash my hair twice a week using this shampoo! It smells great and really brings out the gold hues in my hair. Love!! 🍋🍋🍋
Angela W.
State college, PA
This product smells great, but I have to be honest it didn’t do as much as expected for my hair. It made the texture dry and brittle, that even conditioner didn’t help much. It took 2 days for my texture to get normal.
Denise W.
Astoria, NY
The fresh lemon scent is what drew me to try this shampoo. I was looking for more organic, natural shampoos and this is one of my favorites in this category. It cleans well and the scent lasts.
Alejandra M.
Baytown, TX
I like to use clarifying shampoos to help take out product build up from my scalp (specifically dry shampoo). This shampoo is affordable and leaves my scalp feeling refreshed. Worth a try!
Genesis V.
Love love love!! Leaves my hair and scalp squeaky clean just like it promises to remove build up. It smells lemony fresh which I love and I use it with another one of avalons conditioner so my hair is always soft and clean now ☺️ best part is that it's mostly natural with very little chemicals
Stephanie B.
Love love love this shampoo!! And the conditioner! I've always felt as though my shampoos left a film in my hair and it never would feel super fresh clean. Then I found this duo and fell in love. It's the only shampoo that leaves my super thick hair clean and shiny.
Elizabeth W.
Strongsville, OH
I have mixed feelings about this shampoo. Using regularly caused my hair and scalp to dry out, to the point of being uncomfortable. Not even conditioner helped. On the other hand I like its natural ingredients and the scent is fabulous. May be good for once a week product build up removal.
Kym R.
Allen, TX
Any review on this product? I just got this.

back