BY AVALON ORGANICS

For hair that is dull or lackluster, a medley of lemon essential oil, quinoa protein, aloe and vitamin E gently clarify, brighten and remove excess oils and dulling build up.

The result: natural highlights, color and shine are restored.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Aqua (Water), Coco-Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Sorbitol, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Chenopodium Quinoa Seed(1), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract(1), Styrax Benzoin Resin Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Babassu Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters, Bisabolol, Citric Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Inulin(1), Sodium Sulfate, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citral, Limonene. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient.

• Any review on this product? I just got this.1 Answers
Barbara A.
Love this lemon, cleansing shampoo. It smells great, washes away excess of different products of your hair (hair spray, too much hair mask etc.). I use it 1-2 a week, alternating with some moisturizing shampoo since this one may dry ends a bit. I'm natural light blonde, however I didn't notice any lighter hair when using this shampoo, like some ladies claim.
Angela W.
State college , PA
This product smells great, but I have to be honest it didn’t do as much as expected for my hair. It made the texture dry and brittle, that even conditioner didn’t help much. It took 2 days for my texture to get normal.
Alejandra M.
Baytown, TX
I like to use clarifying shampoos to help take out product build up from my scalp (specifically dry shampoo). This shampoo is affordable and leaves my scalp feeling refreshed. Worth a try!
Leidy Z.
Rego Park, NY
I love this one , the smell, I feel my hair growing so much and it’s super shiny! The prices are supet affordable , I Always find them in bed bath and beyond or marshalls
Denise W.
Astoria, NY
The fresh lemon scent is what drew me to try this shampoo. I was looking for more organic, natural shampoos and this is one of my favorites in this category. It cleans well and the scent lasts.
Alex S.
CA
Clarifying shampoo is a staple for me, since I have a semi-oily scalp and use dry shampoo pretty often. I really, really like the lemony scent. It's tart but sweet at the same time. I think this does a decent job, but isn't the best on the market. It worked well at first, but the effectiveness greatly decreased after I finished half the bottle.
Jessica R.
Inver Grove, MN
This is the best shampoo ever. I have extremely oily hair which has been slowly thinning. So I wanted to wash my hair less to keep it from thinning. I now only wash my hair twice a week using this shampoo! It smells great and really brings out the gold hues in my hair. Love!! 🍋🍋🍋
Jackie S.
Casa Grande, AZ
This product smells really good. It's full of essential oils and natural ingredients. It is chemical free too. It does lather and leave your hair feeling fresh and clean. It also has a really nice scent. I would buy it again.
Victoria J.
Auburn, AL
I'm working on stripping my hair color while keeping it healthy and this does just that! I can wash my hair everyday and it doesn't become dry or brittle-not to mention, it smells fresh and relaxing. Not too sudsy, but a little bit goes a long way!
Genesis V.
Love love love!! Leaves my hair and scalp squeaky clean just like it promises to remove build up. It smells lemony fresh which I love and I use it with another one of avalons conditioner so my hair is always soft and clean now ☺️ best part is that it's mostly natural with very little chemicals
Kym R.
Allen, TX
Any review on this product? I just got this.