Avalon Organics Brilliant Balance With Lavender & Prebiotics Ultimate Night Cream uploaded by Allie E.Avalon Organics Brilliant Balance With Lavender & Prebiotics Ultimate Night Cream uploaded by Bonnie W.

BY AVALON ORGANICS

ULTIMATE NIGHT CREAM deeply moisturizes while encouraging the skin's natural restorative cycle to relieve lines and wrinkles.

HYPO-ALLERGENIC I DERMATOLOGIST TESTED

CLINICALLY PROVEN 83% of users reported their skin looked brighter and 89% of users reported their skin was smoother after 2 weeks of daily use.

This product replaces Lavender Luminosity Ultimate Night Cream. The new and improve formula now contains cucumber and prebiotics for added skin balancing and calming benefits.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Myristyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Stearyl Alcohol, Ascorbyl Glucoside , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter(1), Borago Officinalis Seed Oil(1), Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil(1), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil(1), Arnica Montana Flower Extract(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Extract(1), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Powder(1), Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate(2), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract(1), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate(2) , Saccharomyces/xylinum/Black Tea Ferment(1), Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol(1), Aqua (Purified Water), Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Squalane, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citral, Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient. (2)Prebiotic.

• "The lavender smell is so calming. I put it on before bed and drink in the smell. I have dry skin and its thick and hydrating my face as I sleep. I'm on my first jar, but I will buy it again." in 4 reviews
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
This is one of the best night creams that i have ever used. It is $10 which I believe with this product, that is affordable. A little goes a long way with this product so it has lasted me a great amount of time. It has a natural lavender scent which naturally helps you wind down and relax. I noticed that it has made my face brighter and firmer. It always leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I use this every night. I am lost without it! I highly recommend this product.
Phoebe S.
Ramsey
I use this cream every night on my face and neck and I absolutely love it! It’s super creamy and thick. This cream has a very calming lavender scent that helps me feel calm and peaceful at night. I wake up having soft and smooth skin.
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
Avalon Organics is a company I've been using for years. I originally was going to buy unscented because I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin. I'm so happy I went with the lavender instead though. It's not a fake, perfume scent either - it's a true lavender essential oil. Lavender not only has relaxing properties - it's very invigorating to apply in the morning and the scent truly calms me. I love how I can feel this moisturizer actually absorb into my skin. The formula is very hydrating and lasts all day for me. I love that I can read and understand everything in the ingredient list. Not only is this company organic, nothing artificial or synthetic, but this product is packed with nutrients that can improve your skin. It has hyaluronic acid, grape seed polyphenols and a lipo-filling complex. It claims to "reduce redness, smooth skin and balances tone for a radiant complexion." I would sincerely agree with this statement. My face looks smoother, more even tone and especially brighter and glowing after applying this moisturizer. It's also perfect under makeup! I have repurchased this product multiple times and would do so again!
Bonnie W.
Avalon Organics Brilliant Balance w/Lavender & Prebiotics Ultimate Night Cream-supports skin's overnight repair cycle. Scientifically Proven to Brighten Skin. It is HYPO-ALLERGENIC: DERMATOLOGIST TESTED. No GMO's, vegan, biodegradable, no parabens, harsh sulfates or preservatives, synthetic colors, fragrances, phthalates or animal testing. It has a gentle blend of Prebiotics, Lavender & Cucumber maintains balance & supports skin health. Hypo-Allergenic for sensitive skin. I clean my face in the evening & use my peel pads. I let it sit & dry & when I go to bed I lightly pat it all over my face, neck & decoletage. It's soothing & the light lavender scent helps relax you so you easily drift off to sleep! Very nice product!
Tawnee C.
I purchased this on Vitacost, along with the daily moisturizer of the same line. It feels light on the skin but it's still a very moisturizing product. The lavender scent is strong but it's a pretty natural smell so I don't mind. I'll probably purchase this again!
Taylor H.
Amelia Court House, VA
I'm about half way through my pot of this and I'm torn about it. I like it- it's very moisturizing and really softens my skin well but... I don't like the scent- it smells very strongly of lavender which I like how it smells but I'm scared it irritates my skin a little if i put it on too thick. If i get out of the shower or bath i have to wait or it makes my skin feel uncomfortable...not quite burning though. any other time it seems fine. I do like how it makes my skin feel though.
If you lather it on too thick it feels a little waxy- so just use a thin layer
Melissa K.
I LOVE it!!! It's very gentle on my skin and it softens it perfectly without a greasy feeling!!! You really need to like lavender. I LOVE the smell of lavender and it's only strong when I first apply. It absorbs great into the skin and the smell leaves almost instantly!!
Rachel P.
Nashville, TN
Tabatha B.
Fulshear, TX
I have very dry skin and this cream used at bedtime is terrific. Goes on smooth,doesn't just sit on my skin, actually blends in. My face feels very soft. The smell is wonderful, not overpowering. I can't ask for more.
Lisa S.
Tucson, AZ
Someone gave me this as a gift when I was moving to the desert southwest and I love it. When you open the jar the scent is powerful - but when you put in on your skin it smells lovely. It's rich without feeling greasy and it lasts for quite a while. Really like it>
Catherine  H.
Athens, GA
Is this a thick cream, and where can I buy this?

Amazon