Avalon Organics Brilliant Balance With Lavender & Prebiotics Hydrating Toner uploaded by Allie E.

BY AVALON ORGANICS

This HYDRATING TONER, infused with soothing Lavender and Cucumber, rebalances natural moisture levels and tightens pores on freshly cleansed skin.

HYPO-ALLERGENIC I DERMATOLOGIST TESTED

This product replaces Lavender Luminosity Hydrating Toner. The new and improve formula now contains cucumber and prebiotics for added skin balancing and calming benefits.

Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Glycerin, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract(1), Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Extract(1), Echinacea Angustifolia Extract(1), Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract(1), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Rhizome/Root(1), Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate(2), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/ Leaf/Stem Extract(1), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate(2), Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract(1), Saccharomyces/Xylinum/ Black Tea Ferment(1), Ascorbyl Glucoside, Capryly/Capryl Wheat Bran/Straw Glycosides, Citric Acid, Fusel Wheat Bran/ Straw Glycosides, Potassium Hydroxide, Polyglyceryl-5 Oleate, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Alcohol(1), Calcium Gluconate, Gluconolactone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Benzoate, Citral, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient. (2)Prebiotic.

• Has anyone found this toner to do the opposite of what it...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Aquie H.
Great toner. Doesn't burn or dry out skin. Pretty affordable and "clean" ingredients that don't cause more harm then good. It will last a while and helps keep your skin balanced and works well with other products as well.
Paige D.
Norman, OK
I have been using this toner along with the matching face wash for quite a few months now and I can honestly say its the best system I have ever used!!!
Keaira S.
Norfolk, VA
This toner was just ok for me. My face felt a little dry after applying with a cotton ball. I do love their vitamin c toner.
Crystal B.
Lincolnton, NC
Found this by accident at my local ingles grocery store. Love this toner it really helps keep my oily tzone in check.
Natalie J.
To preface, I'm not the kind of person who has a strict skin care routine (which I should) and go through all the steps each time I wash my face. But let me tell you, this toner is AMAZING! this is the only toner that I've seen make a difference to my skin. My dark spots have lightened and my skin color is more even. This is definitely a staple & I won't be looking for any other toner. This is a hidden gem!
Tricia M.
Vernon, British Columbia
This is wonderful but don't love the smel.
l think the sent is to strong. That said it does for the most part to do what it claims to do.
Gabrielle G.
Has anyone found this toner to do the opposite of what it says and actually dry your skin out even more?