Avalon Organics Brilliant Balance With Lavender & Prebiotics Enzyme Scrub uploaded by Emily M.

BY AVALON ORGANICS

Exfoliating ENZYME SCRUB with finely ground walnut shell gently buffs away dull surface cells to uncover fresh, luminous skin.

HYPO-ALLERGENIC I DERMATOLOGIST TESTED

This product replaces Lavender Luminosity Exfoliating Enzyme Scrub. The new and improve formula now contains cucumber and prebiotics for added skin balancing and calming benefits.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder(1), Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil(1), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Stearyl Alcohol, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil(1), Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil(1), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Arnica Montana Flower Extract(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Extract(1), Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract(1), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Rhizome/Root(1), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract(1), Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate(2), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate(2), Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment(1), Bromelain, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Pumice, Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool, Coumarin. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient. (2)Prebiotic.

Buy on Walmart*
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this after a recent facial. I was told I have thin, dry skin and need to avoid scrubs with rough 'beads' (such as the Apricot Scrubs). I've used the Avalon Brilliant Balance face wash before and liked it so thought I'd give it a try. I was hoping it would help with some acne issues I've been having lately but I haven't really noticed much of a change there. I do like the way it feels and my skin does feel softer after I use it. It's only been a few weeks (using it every few days to avoid damaging my skin). As of now, I don't know that I love it enough to buy again. I'll update my review if I see any changes though.
Erin P.
Hurst, IL
Feel: This scrub has a fine grit, made from ground walnut shells, which does a good job of removing dry, dead skin without irritation. I have sensitive skin and if the grit is too coarse (or if there are harsh chemicals added), my face transforms into that of a female Elmo (bright red, EEK!) =NOT COOL. Luckily, this doesn’t do that.

Smell: This lavender-scented scrub has a soothing smell, very spa-like and pleasant to smell while using.

Results: I’ve used this a few times a week for several weeks and in my opinion, it does what it claims: “To remove flaky, rough, dead skin cells to give you a renewed glow.”

I found that it gently scrubs your skin without irritating, leaving it very smooth and bright when finished. After the scrub, I apply my moisturizer or coconut oil and feel like a fresh-faced girl :)

I like that it’s made primarily of organic ingredients, doesn’t contain parabens, synthetic colours or fragrances, harsh preservatives, harmful sulfates, or phthalates and isn’t tested on our furry friends.

Price: $13, which I felt was a good price for an organic face scrub that works & won’t irritate your skin.
tammy m.
strongsville, OH
The packaging is so beautiful it’s so affordable and it works at so gentle it’s very effective I was not disappointed I’m a first-time user but I will definitely use it again I’ve met all my expectations and I recommend this to everyone
Fathima D.
Jonesboro, AR
I found this too harsh for my skin even though it seemingly looks and sounds quite gentle. I have sensitive skin and this wasn't working for my skin, I felt really dry afterwards and I don't care for lavender
Jenny Z.
Edinburg, TX
I have purchased several different exfoliating products, and overall this is my favorite! It isn't too thick or harsh. Although it doesn't seem to scrub off as much dead skin as I'd like, it does clean well and wash away clear. I can use it several times a week without my skin drying out, and instead it feels quite soft (i have very sensitive skin!) It doesn't take a lot of this to wash your face, so it seems to last longer than other similar products.
Angela M.
Reston, VA
So many things right about this one. Fine grit that doesn't scratch & leave raw. Rather, it smooths the skin and smells softly of lavender. I use this once a week to turnover my skin gently. It brightens & softens. This is the first scrub I've used habitually.
Rachel E.
Bethlehem, PA
Love this scrub. It has very tiny granules and a nice smell. It has the perfect amount of abrasion and gets rid of my dry skin patches. Safe enough to use every other day. One of the best exfoliant a I have ever used.
Emily M.
This is my new favorite night time scrub! So finely gritty and smells amazing! My skin looks, feels and smells amazing after I use it! It's calming as well! It's my new favorite!
Jennifer W.
Greenville, MI
This is by far my favorite facial scrub. There is enough exfoliation particles to make it worth using however it is not too harsh that you feel like you are rubbing off your skin!
Haley R.
I like this product it smells good. It Can brake out your skin I you use it a lot. You can get it at Target , Wal-Mart or any drug store.
Z K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
As a person suffering from the occasional sucker punch kinda hormonal acne, I have on a lookout for an organic scrub to add into my skincare routine. Does this help with that kinda acne? Does it actually do what it says?
Victoria r.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Anyone tried this face scrub?