BY AVALON ORGANICS

Refreshing CLEANSING GEL washes away impurities and dead surface skin that cause dullness.

HYPO-ALLERGENIC I DERMATOLOGIST TESTED

This product replaces Lavender Luminosity Facial Cleansing Gel. The new and improve formula now contains cucumber and prebiotics for added skin balancing and calming benefits.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Aqua (Water) , Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Sorbitol, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil(1), Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosa Canina Seed Oil(1), Arnica Montana Flower Extract(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Chenopodium Quinoa Seed(1), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Extract(1), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Rhizome/Root(1), Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate(2), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract(1), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate(2), Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract(1), Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment(1), Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Citric Acid, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Threoninate, Sodium Sulfate, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient. (2)Prebiotic.

• Does anyone else have a hard time finding this i their lo...2 Answers
Sierra S.
This face wash is good, I really like this brand. It really cleanses my skin and I see a difference when using it. I do prefer the vitamin c face wash over this one but I would still recommend giving this a try. This brand has been one of my favorites
Amy F.
Hillsborough, NC
Nice product but takes a few pumps to get off all my makeup, as I prefer to not use two separate products for the job.
Smells great, is organic and I appreciate that in my skincare.
Hayley S.
Wayne
First of all, the scent of this cleanser is AMAZING and relaxing. This of course pairs well with its complimenting toner, but by itself it works just as well to get rid of all the things you don’t want in your skin and bring forth the youthfulness every one has and can achieve.
Carolyn C.
Corp Christi, TX
I love the texture of this stuff. It's the perfect consistency. I had been using desert essence before trying this and I definitely prefer this consistency. The smell is nicer, too. It has a soft, clean smell. Very pretty and fresh. It has tons of great, natural ingredients and I was especially excited to find lavender oil so high on the list. Lavender oil is so good for skin of all types (oily, dry, combo, aged etc). So far so good! My skin feels very clean after I use it.
Miranda B.
I have been using this product for the past five years and I really like it. Not only does it smell wonderful and helps to calm my nerves, but it's perfect for sensitive skin. I am very particular about my face wash .. it has to be organic and this is one of the best one's I have found. I will continue to buy this product for years to come.
Ryoko M.
It's unfortunate that I have to give this product a bad review. I had high hopes for this one, as I like Avalon Organics, but this cleanser was much to harsh for my skin. I guess it's more for oily skin than it is for normal to dry skin, but this cleanser pretty much stripped my face of any natural oils. My face felt pretty tight after using it. The lavender smell was so strong, it was overwhelming. There are better facial cleaners out there for the same price.
Katelyn P.
Milan
I have the Lavender Luminosity facial gel. I'm not sure how that's different than the facial milk, or different than just the facial gel listed here. However, I adore this product. It not only helps to clear my skin, but it's gentle. It makes my face look fresh and feel taken care of, whereas some products makes it feel tight, stretched, and dry. I would definitely recommend it.
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I actually don't have this exact product but I have the same one in the vitamin c version and I have to say it is my go to cleanser. It smells so fresh it cleans my face and never leaves it feeling dry. But the best part of this cleanser is its matching toner they hit a home run there.
Nicole H.
Postville, IA
I'm never disappointed by Avalon Organics- once again they made a great product. This stuff smells wonderful, left my skin feeling great, and it is a great price for the quality!
Tina H.
Chapel Hill, NC
Great product, non drying, great soothing lavender smell that sooth me. Best of all, it is organic with no GMO, paraben etc... Would definitely recommend.
Miranda B.
Does anyone else have a hard time finding this i their local health food stores?

Walmart