Avalon Organics Biotin B-Complex Thickening Shampoo

by Avalon Organics

Formulated with a carefully balanced blend of biotin, saw palmetta, quinoa protein and vitamin E, this shampoo works in harmony to: - Help build body in fine, thinning hair - Cleanse and nourish hair from root to tip - Help strengthen hair strands pH balanced This Avalon Organics® conditioner formula is EWG VERIFIED™, which means it meets the Environmental Working Group's strictest criteria for ingredients, transparency, and health and features the EWG VERIFIED™ seal on its label.

I Am very curious to know if anyone has used this product and what the results were? How long did it take before you noticed a difference[product:avalon-organics-thickening-biotin-b-complex-shampoo]?
Did anybody get an allergic reaction or itching after using this shampoo ? [product:avalon-organics-thickening-biotin-b-complex-shampoo]
How does this smell?
Start your review of Avalon Organics Biotin B-Complex Thickening Shampoo!
Olivia A.
Tampa, FL
Avalon Organics Biotin B-Complex Thickening Shampoo uploaded by Olivia A.
Avalon Organics Biotin B-Complex Thickening ShampooPlease don’t use this shampoo before reading all the ingredients. I used it only once and I had bad skin reaction immediately. The product is made with CBD so i am not really sure if had been tested properly or not. I have contacted the company last week and report it, and still waiting for their response. I hope this helps. Here is a pic of my skin reaction.
Sara M.
Hagerstown, MD
Avalon Organics Biotin B-Complex Thickening Shampoo uploaded by Sara M.
Purchased at: Amazon
-Help build body in FINE, THINNING hair. -Stimulates the scalp to encourage hair growth. -Cleanse and nourish hair from follicle through entire shaft. -Strengthens hair strands. * Definitely gonna purchase again.
Emily K.
Louisville , KY
I love this product! It always makes my hair so smooth and healthy. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because the product some times makes my hair feel greasy.
Gabby M.
Los angeles , CA
Do you guys recommended using it everyday ? Because I hate when my hair feel super smooth and my hair is very thin so it flattens my hair down.
Jennie P.
Naples, FL
My fine hair goes flat fast. That’s when I pull out the Avalon Biotin B Complex! This actually pumps up the volume. Natural ingredients and a fresh fantastic feel.
Lynn B.
1,139 reviews
I gave it two star because of the ingredients, otherwise it would have been lower. The shampoo was thin and didn’t lather very well. I felt that I needed to shampoo twice for clean hair. It was drying. My hair was very tangled, even after using a conditioner. I regret buying this product. I wouldn’t recommend it based on my experience.
Stephanie R.
Lakewood, CA
Avalon Organics Biotin B-Complex Thickening Shampoo uploaded by Stephanie R.
After 2 months of severe postpartum hair loss I came across this shampoo and after 2 weeks of use I saw a dramatic change in my hair growth. After the first couple uses I could already see a change in my scalp, there was no more product build up, my hair felt softer, and after skipping a day of shampooing my hair wasn't half as oily as it normally would be on my previous shampoo.
Aaliyah M.
Ilion, NY
It made my hair silky soft and shimmery! Love this shampoo! 10/10 recommend to anyone!
Rose L.
1,783 reviews
Purchased at: Costco
I’ve been using this for over a year now and I have seen improvement in my hair, it’s stronger and thicker. This product thoroughly cleans your hair and scalp. I have considerably less fallout than before I started using this and the conditioner. I do follow with the same conditioner.
Madison B.
chicago, il
I absolutely adore this shampoo. It smells lovely and lathers well despite it being sulfate-free. It’s also biodegradable which is very important to me. I have dry, brittle hair and this is perfect for it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Olivia A.
Tampa, FL
il y a un an
Olivia A. il y a 10 mois
Yes it’s, I stopped using it since I got the same allergic reaction. We should contact the main company and let them know. I have did some research on google and found other people had allergic reactions from using this brand. It’s horrible, and need to discontinue.
Emily F.
Morganton, NC
il y a 2 ans
Stefani K. il y a 2 ans
I have seen no improvement. You need tons of product to see any lather when washing your hair. There is no smell and makes my hair feel like straw