BY AVALON ORGANICS

Rebalance And Revitalize. Nourishing Botanicals And Gentle Cleansers Purify And Replenish Even Extra Dry Skin While The Stimulating Aroma Of Organically Grown Peppermint Energizes The Mind And Body. With Arginine And Organic Aloe Made With 70% Organic Content For Extra Dry Skin No Parabens, Harsh Preservatives, Synthetic Colors Or Fragrances, Phthalates, Sodium Lauryl Or Laureth Sulfate 100% Vegetarian Ingredients No Animal Testing Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Amazon
Olivia B.
Fairhope, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This body wash smells so good. It works well and feels kind of cold and tingly, but in a good way. Its a little expensive, but is made with organic and natural ingredients that aren't harmful like the chemicals in many body washes. I will buy this again and would like to try some of the other scents.
Eduardo Q.
Los Angeles, CA
I have a shampoo of this brand and it works really well i love it!!!!! I recommend this to everyone who sees this post!!
Courtney K.
Bristol, PA
This shower gel works great. I use it when I feel a little stuffed up. I get the shower going as hot as I can stand and liberally apply this body wash all over and breath in the refreshing peppermint scent. It helps to open up my nasal passages and leaves me feeling refreshed.
angelica t.
yigo guam
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this brand. I have tried thir shampoo and conditioner in the past and now i've been using their body wash as well. I like the smell of this, it is very refreshing and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. Perfect for summer days!