Avalon Organics Avalon Lavender Conditioner uploaded by Cherry G.Avalon Organics Avalon Lavender Conditioner uploaded by Katie L.Avalon Organics Avalon Lavender Conditioner uploaded by Sherry J.

BY AVALON ORGANICS

Nourishes and Moisturizes As The Rich, Oat Nutrition of Beta Glucan Strengthens For Healthier-Looking Hair. Our Pledge. Your Assurance. Safe, Effective, Pro-Organic Body Care Without Artificial Colors, Synthetic Fragrances Or Parabens. Eu Compliant. Beyond Conditioning. Actually Nourishing. Since A Conditioner Is Left On Longer, Providing More Time For The Absorption of Its Benefits, We Enriched This Conditioner With Moisturizing Babassu Oil to Restore Hair Strength Plus Extra Beta Glucan and Vitamin Fortification to Nourish. 1) Certified By Quality Assurance International. 2) Certified By Bcs Oko-Garamtie. 3) Certified By Institute Biodinamico. 4) Certified By International Certification Services. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Cherry G.
Austin, TX
I Love Avalon Organic Shampoo specially this Lavender one, the scent is Amazing and it is not too thick consistency wise like regular shampoo. The fact that it contains no SLS or harmful chemicals like regular shampoos is what makes me a continuous costumer. I can't live without this Lavender Shampoo and the Tea Tree one also I recommend both.
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
I love Avalon Organics! Always can trust this brand, amazing products. The lavender conditioner smells amazing and long lasting scent stays in my hair. Made with pure essential oil, all natural - no cheap, fake perfume-like scent. I have very long thick, coarse, textured hair that gets pretty dry easily. This conditioner coats my entire head of hair (which is a lot!) and I can actually see a difference the first use. I love having my shower & bathroom filled with pure lavender... so relaxing and calming in the morning! Safe to use with colored hair. Give my hair a beautiful shine and feels soft. Another thing I love about this brand is they source natural ingredients (plants, herbs, etc) that actually will help improve the quality of your hair and it's not just a quick fix! Nourishing, clean ingredients that make sense.
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
My boyfriend and I are actually really enjoying this conditioner right now and absolutely love the smell the texture it makes our hair. He had different type of hair than mine of course. His is straighter and course and mine is soft and thin and curly but it seems great for us both so far
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Definitely one of the best organic conditioner that i had ever try , my hair was in the worst condition ever , i was losing my hair a lot , i changed the regular hair cair products for organic and the change was incredible .
Super recommend the prices are amazing i bought them in amazon , tj maxx and bed bath and beyond
Karly G.
Love the smell of this conditioner but it didn’t leave my hair as moisturized as other conditioners. Being that I️ have curly hair I️ need intense moisture so I️ didn’t care for that aspect of it. It’s safer for your hair though so that’s why I️ give it 3 stars.
Charlin F.
Avalon organics is such a wonderful brand because it keeps you from having to buy different brands for everyone in your home. I know that I can use their products on my hair, as well as on my sons without worry!
Sherry J.
Northborough, MA
I tried this in hopes to nourish my dry scalp, and thus far this product has helped. I've had dandruff for as long as I can remember and few things have been able to curb my flakes but this product has definitely helped. I love the tea tree smell!! It doesn't leave your hair soft and silky to the touch but it is still none the less a great product. Another plus for me is that it's not tested on animals!
Kat M.
Bellflower , CA
I love this conditioner. I've been trying to revive my curls, going natural. I used way too much heat on my hair, it was extremely damaged, not to mention my curl pattern went from 3A to 1C. Since going natural and using this conditioner, my hairs gone to a 3B
Katie B.
Worcester, MA
Avalon has the best shampoo and conditioner I've ever used. It smells good and doesn't have a lot of additives. It's helped me start washing my hair significantly less. Their conditioners smell great and does a great job moisturizing my hair without making it greasy, a real problem.
Tai H.
I love Avalon Organics from their lotions to hair care products. I have thick, dry and ver curly hair. When I use avalon organics it leaves my hair and even my skin feeling soft and silky. Plus it smells really great too. I highly recommend this product
Leidy A.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super sensitive skin and most commercial shampoos cause me scalp, after so much testing I found this Avalon shampoo and it has been wonderful, however I need a conditioner that is good and does not contribute to my dandruff problem, has anyone use this product? Thanks!!! Avalon Organics Avalon Lavender Conditioner
Ivette F.
New york, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I agree with the moisturizing effect of your hair but anyone else getting really dry scalp after using both the shampoo and conditioner?