Avalon Organics Avalon Lavender Bath & Shower Gel uploaded by Alicia C.Avalon Organics Avalon Lavender Bath & Shower Gel uploaded by Lindsey S.

BY AVALON ORGANICS

Gently Cleansing, Nourishing Lather of Lavender Moisturizes and Softens The Skin. Lavender Bath & Shower Gel. Nourishing Botanicals, Gentle Cleansers and The Soothing Aroma of Organically Grown Lavender Replenish Your Skin and Revitalize The Senses Consciousness In Cosmetics. Avalon Organics Creates Consciousness In Cosmetics, An Awareness of Intention, Responsibility, Efficacy and The Value of Life. Our Science-Based Body Care Products Are Not Tested On Animals and Do Not Contain Parabens Or Other Harsh Preservatives, Propylene Glycol, Artificial Colors Or Synthetic Fragrances to Assure These Chemicals Will Not Be Absorbed Into The Body Through The Skin. Avalon Organics Supports Sustainable Agriculture and Relentlessly Seeks Out Organic Ingredients. Our Products Are Vegetarian and Hypo-Allergenic. Consciousness In Cosmetics Is The Source of Our Vision That Encompasses Us All. We Welcome You to Join Us Avalon Organics - Consciousness In Cosmetics. Our Pledge. Your Assurance. Safe, Effective, Pro-Organic Skin Care Without Artificial Colors, Synthetic Fragrances Or Parabens. Eu Cosmetics Directive Compliant. No Parabens, Harsh Preservatives Or Grapefruit Seed Extract. No Sodium Lauryl Or Laureth Sulfate. 100% Vegetarian Ingredients. No Animal Testing Enriched With Vitamin E, Panthenol &Amp; Arginine see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Cedarville, OH
This shower gel is my absolute favorite! The essential oils in it left my skin feeling soothed and soft. And the scent was out of this world- you don't even have to use a perfume after using this shower gel!
Molly W.
Molly W.
Bella Vista, AR
If you like lavender scented products this is for you! It is more floral and less sweet, but it smells great and is very relaxing to use. I like this soap too because my skin feels so clean after my shower.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Blythewood, SC
This is my favorite shower gel and bubble bath. I have used it for more than 15 years. It produces a rich, creamy, moisturizing lather. It does not strip your skin. It hydrates and you are left feeling silky smooth. I love that it is all natural and enhanced by essential oils. Lavender is one of my favorites. I use this daily as a bubble bath to relax in before bed. I love the beautiful smell of the essential oils. It is so relaxing and luxurious. I buy the huge 32oz bottle.
Amy D.
Amy D.
San Antonio, TX
Love this for my kids. I pair it with the shampoo and it smells wonderful. No harsh chemicals in this and that's my priority. Does not dry out or break out their skin. I have children with very sensitive skin and no problems!
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Great organic product with no GMOs. Family safe & great smell!! We use this for bubble baths for those stressful days to unwind. It also is wonderful for body wash.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
I love using this bath and shower gel because the smell of lavender is so strong. The smell itself brings comfort!