Avalon Organics Anti-dandruff Medicated Shampoo uploaded by Denise W.

BY AVALON ORGANICS

A carefully balanced blend of 2% salicylic acid, aloe vera, tea tree, chamomile and essential oils work in harmony to:

• Treat and prevent dandruff
  • Relieve scalp dryness, itchiness and flakiness caused by contact dermatitis, seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis
  • Condition and nourish hair from follicle through entire shaft

The result: hair that is soft, flake-free and healthy-looking.

pH Balanced

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 2.0% (Controls symptoms of dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis) Inactive ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Aqua (Water), Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Canarium Luzonicum Gum Nonvolatiles, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil(1), Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Chenopodium Quinoa Seed(1), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract(1), Styrax Benzoin Resin Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Babassu Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters, Bisabolol, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Inulin(1), Menthol, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Threoninate, Sodium Sulfate, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient.

Buy on iHerb
Damien J.
Clarksburg, WV
Tgis absolutely does exactly as claimed. It took about 2 weeks for my dandruff to diminish but when I could start seeing a difference it was a few days after and it was gone! I have never had dandruff since I have used this brand! The only downfall it did leave my hair feeling very heavy and that was really weird because my hair felt very nice it doesn't really hold a smell long and the smell isnt like amazing or anything but it does have the right ingredients to get the dandruff to be gone. I was really surprised because I have tur es yo just about anything at the time and a friend recommended this and I was so surprised by the quickness that it got rid of my dry scalp.
Darby S.
I purchased this when I developed a serious case of dry scalp and scalp acne. It was really painful, itchy, I couldn't style my hair the way I wanted to because pretty much any product would irritate me. So I went to my local health food store and got some recommendations on scalp treatments & shampoos and this was the top rated. It has a string tea tree, herbal smell nothing horrible or to pleasant either. It later up ok but you have add a decent amount to cover the whole scalp and I rub it in and let sit for a few minutes, shave your legs or something it should be done by then. After leaving it on your head you might notice a slight tingle but it feels nice when you rinse you will feel it much more. When it is all rinsed out my hair felt straw like, tight , & squeaky clean which is a bummer its most likey due to the high Salicylic Acid content but it also has very hydrating, nourishing indgredients to do I didn't think it would be that bad. When you add conditioner hair feel really soft so I guess that good just don't go over board to compensate! I try to is this shampoo one to two times a week hair scalp got extra flaky but that could be the acne drying out, I am going to stick with it to see if I keep seeing results. This is a slow acting product is you have very moderate or mild scalp issues this might be great but for severe not so much but I love this brand and it has excellent indgredients so I'll keep using it !
Denise W.
Astoria, NY
Looking at more natural shampoos that help with a combination scalp, some dryness and oilyness, this does the job. However, you do need to lather it for awhile for it to be most effective. My routine with this shampoo is to lather in the beginning of my shower, then finish my shower, then rinse out. This gets the salicylic acid to stay on the scalp while the shower steam opens up the pores. Lightly herbal scented.
L. K.
nope
I've been using this for a month and I could see the results right from the first day. For an organic product it is very affordable and you get it for a great quantity. It is 100% better in quality than any other commercial shampoo, it contains no harsh chemicals or perfumes. I've been struggling for years with a red, irritated scalp with dandruff and I've just discovered how just a shampoo like this could change everything. This is the only shampoo I'll use.
Katie M.
Burlington, ON
This stuff reminds me of old selsun blue, it really helps my itchy scalp. I use it once a week but sometimes twice a week, it really helps my itchiness. I got it at my local heath food store, but I've seen it in the health sections in grocery stores as well.