Avalon Cabernet Sauvignon 2012

Avalon Cabernet Sauvignon 2012.

C A B.

California.

Alc. 13.8% by vol.

Which 14 hands is your favorite?
Start your review of Avalon Cabernet Sauvignon 2012!
Milwaukee , WI
I used to serve this all the time when I was in the serving industry. Goes well with really any dinner ( for me anyways.) I recently bought the rosé of 14 Hands, I can’t wait to try it! 14 Hands Merlot Merlot
Purchased at: Target
My &husband and I discovered this at an Italian restaurant and hunted it down at Target (where it was much cheaper). It's a favorite for us both, which can be challenging to find. Highly recommend if you are looking for a great balance of quality and price.
Metairie, LA
relatively decent price compared to other cabs! Goes well with dinner! I usually switch between this one and another cab depending on which is cheaper at the grocery ;)
Waynesville, NC
My boyfriend, his parents and I love going to visit the Biltmore Estates and winery. We love touring the estate and then doing the wine tastings and then picking out several wines to take home. This one was one my boyfriend chose but we both enjoy opening one on special occasions.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This has been such a great find for me and my family. All of us have different tastes and some don't even like red wine that much but everyone loves 14 Hands! It is so smooth has the right balance of flavors and is easy on the pallet. It's got a good price point as well. I always have a bottle of this on hand just for my glass of wine with dinner or when guests come over. Always a hit!
Atlanta, GA
I am obsessed with this wine. It is the perfect table wine and is relatively inexpensive. Everyone who tries it loves it! It’s the perfect Cabernet and absolutely delicious. Will definitely buy it again!
Spokane, Washington
This wine is delicious, smooth and flavorful. If you like Cabernet Sauvignon you will be pleased with this selection. We always keep a bottle on hand for any occasion. Very affordable and local. I’ve moved around a lot and have always been able to find the brand so it’s nice having a piece of home every where you go.
Flemington, NJ
A solid, affordable red. I don't drink a ton of wine unless I'm out, but if I need a bottle for cooking that I'll also have to polish off later (the horror) this is what I reach for every time. Cheap enough I don't feel too badly adding a cup to a stew but tastes good enough I don't mind drinking it straight
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My wonderful boyfriend bought this wine for me after a tasting. I loved it so much! It was a delicious dark red that paired perfectly with chocolate. I ended up not letting him drink it because he didn't appreciate it enough! I would rebuy this wine.
Vernon, CT
My favorite wine is Cabernet Sauvignon. This 4hands brand is affordable with fairly average taste. I think my favorite part is that at the liquor store, they had a rep there to sample all of the 4hands wines. This is the perfect wine for someone of a budget with good taste!