BY AVALON BABY

Soothing Zinc Diaper Balm Protects Chafed Skin And Helps Prevent Diaper Rash + Certified Organic Blend of Chamomile, Aloe, Calendula & Sunflower Skin Protectant Therapeutic mineral cream with natural zinc oxide to protect chafed skin and help relieve diaper rash BABY SAFE CLINICALLY TESTED PEDIATRICIAN CONFIRMED HYPO-ALLERGENIC PARABEN FREE FRAGRANCE FREE   *FOR LOT NUMBER AND EXPIRATION DATE SEE BASE OF CONTAINER see more...

khadijah c.
Adelanto, CA
Im so happy to see this product on here I use it all the time it natural and reallyworks . I had thewhole line I am quick to tell a friend about this
Danielle R.
Perris, CA
My baby had a bad rash and this cleared it right up! I was truly amazed by how well it worked! highly recommended.
diana d.
taft, CA
I swear by this stuff! took my daughters rash away so quick and its so easy yo rub in also gentle.
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
Any product with zinc is great for diaper rash. I love the ease of using this product.