BY AVALON ACTIVE ORGANICS

LAVENDER Nourishing ShampooMade with 70% Organic ContentSignature ingredient: Lavender essential oil has a calming and soothing aroma for a truly relaxing experience. Product description: Gentle plant-derived cleansers enriched with nurturing Beta Glucan, Vitamin E, Panthenol, Arginine and Organic Lavender carefully nourish each hair strand for smooth, healthy-looking results. Features and benefits: Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Beta-Glucan, Organic Aloe and Vitamins nourish and moisturize normal to dry hair for soft, smooth, shiny results. Who should use this product? Benefits all hair types. see more...

Elizabeth F.
Bowling Green, KY
I noticed this product at my local Kroger about a month ago. I absolutely love it! My hair is softer, stronger, and is growing faster than it does with biotin. It's a little expensive compared to other more heavily marketed brands I've tried, but totally worth it!
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Mega Parent Expert
Love this shampoo, smells great, makes my hair easy to brush. I try to find them when they are clearance!
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
I love the smell of this shampoo. it has a very calming effect on me and my children
Jamie M.
I am trying to switch over to a more natural/organic line of shampoo and conditioners. Is this brand any good? Does it smell good and leave your hair soft? Also what scent would you recommend? Thanks 💋