Food & SnacksSnack FoodsAVA Organics
Coconut Crispy Rollers - Thai Chili Lime

Ava Organics Coconut Crispy Rollers - Thai Chili Lime

by AVA Organics

• Delicious and guilt-free snack; lightly sweetened, baked coconut crisps
  • Made from the finest all-natural organic ingredients; no added preservatives, colors or flavors
  • Certified USDA Organic, Gluten free, Non-GMO, Kosher, Vegetarian, & Certified Paleo
  • 4 - 2.82oz bags of Thai Chili Lime Flavored Coconut Crispy Rollers your whole family will love
  • Ava Organics is committed to crafting better for you foods with the highest quality standards

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ava Organics Coconut Crispy Rollers - Thai Chili Lime!
Kimberly Y.
San Francisco, CA
Ava Organics Coconut Crispy Rollers - Thai Chili Lime uploaded by Kimberly Y.
At first bite it tastes just like the original but the more you get into it you can taste the flavor. It’s not spicy, just a hint.
Laura P.
Cedar Hill, TX
Ava Organics Coconut Crispy Rollers - Thai Chili Lime uploaded by Laura P.
Here’s my husband eating a light, healthy snack. He also is a person who does not eat coconut anything. And see how he’s eating these? He says he wouldn’t even know that there’s coconut in them! He and I would recommend this snack to everyone!
Blessy G.
Ava Organics Coconut Crispy Rollers - Thai Chili Lime uploaded by Blessy G.
I’m more a fan of the sweet roll ups than I am of the spicy version. For me this flavor was spicy and I did not really enjoy it. I guess if you like spicy you might like this one but it is not for me.
Kahley M.
Peoria, AZ
Ava Organics Coconut Crispy Rollers - Thai Chili Lime uploaded by Kahley M.
This was my favorite flavor out of all of them. I was gifted be a little snacks in exchange for my honest review. I love wafers in general But I love the coconut in these. Even my children love them. Just the right amount of sweet.
Tristany L.
W Sacramento, CA
Ava Organics Coconut Crispy Rollers - Thai Chili Lime uploaded by Tristany L.
These are a bit spicy for me. However if you’re looking for that chili kick these are the ones for you! Can’t complain about them just because I can’t take the heat because it tastes just like it claims
Angela M.
Ava Organics Coconut Crispy Rollers - Thai Chili Lime uploaded by Angela M.
Ava Organics Coconut Crispy Rollers - Thai Chili Lime uploaded by Angela M.
This has a nice kick to it !!! I love how simple the back is yet they have big flavor !!! I’m not sharing these with my little one all for mama 😆!!!!
Taleeha M.
Deltona, FL
Ava Organics Coconut Crispy Rollers - Thai Chili Lime uploaded by Taleeha M.
Just the right amount of spice and lime in every bite!!!! It’s so delicious and crunchy but a soft crunch, perfection! My go to snack!
Jamie K.
Las Vegas, NV
Ava Organics Coconut Crispy Rollers - Thai Chili Lime uploaded by Jamie K.
Better then black pepper garlic but not a fan. They seem to upset my stomach a little I don’t know why. Original coconut is the best in my opinion.
Carly S.
Iron River, MI
Ava Organics Coconut Crispy Rollers - Thai Chili Lime uploaded by Carly S.
I tried these thinking they may be spicy so they are not if anyone is wondering or concerned about that. As for the flavor I didn’t really care for them but I also don’t really like lime flavor of anything. If you like spicy flavor snacks without the heat then these would be for you.
Heather R.
Bogue Chitto, MS
Ava Organics Coconut Crispy Rollers - Thai Chili Lime uploaded by Heather R.
I never like these kinda flavors in anything so just because I hate it, don’t mean you won’t lol. But in my opinion, the hot/spicy flavor just does not go with coconut. I almost threw up.

Looking for your answer?