Ava Anderson Non-Toxic Shampoo uploaded by Adriana M.Ava Anderson Non-Toxic Shampoo uploaded by Adriana M.

BY AVA ANDERSON NON-TOXIC

Custom designed to repair, strengthen and beautify your hair with organic aloe vera juice, instead of water, mildest cleansing ingredients with lots of lather and extracts that give you strong healthy hair, without harmful chemicals.

Buy on Amazon
Adriana M.
Westfield, NJ
These are really good!! You may don't feel your hair smoothie during shower but they really clean your hair and make it soft. I have thin hair and highlights and work perfectly to my hair. You will not regret to give it a try ;)
Heather J.
Saint George, SC
My hair had never looked and felt so good it's the only thing I will use now. I can let it air dry and I get the nicest smoothest curls I've ever had.
Mindy W.
Ashtabula, OH
Love the Ava Anderson brand all of her products are Non-toxic and work wonders! With that said I've had dandruff my whole life but after using the shampoo, conditioner and deep conditioner it has completely resolved itself!! Miracle products to say the least! The Dream Cream and boo boo stick are also great!
Holly S.
Oh my god! If you have thin, baby fine hair you HAVE to get this shampoo! I have so much regrowth and thickness back in my hair it's crazy. Love love
Nichole W.
Durham, NC
Absolutely LOVE how my hair feels after using this shampoo. It looks extremely healthy and very soft. I now can go several days without washing my hair.
Justine A.
I like this shampoo. It smells great and works really well also. It is a bit pricey for a shampoo though. But love that it is non toxic.
Kamilia A.
Baltimore, MD
If you're looking for a shampoo that soothes your hair then this may be the product for you! It's great and the smell is amazing.
Emily B.
This is my favorite shampoo, I hope they don't change the formula now that the company has changed hands.
Angela T.
Spokane, WA
I love this shampoo and conditioner it smells great and I love that it's not harmful!
Antonella G.
Is this paraban and sulfate free? Organic?
Lindsey S.
I've been contemplating using this product however hesitant because of price. Is it worth it? Why?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who has tried this shampoo and does it work?