BY AVÈNE

Av ne’s Ultra-light Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50+ provides skin with broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection, boasting additional antioxidants and nutrients to hydrate and protect. Enriched with their patented Thermal Spring Water, the sheer, non-greasy formula offers maximum water-resistance of up to forty minutes and up to twenty four hours of hydration. Suitable for all skin types and tones, the lightweight suncream is ideal for layering beneath makeup. Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation. Free from chemical filters, parabens and fragrance. Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic. see more...

Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
I was impressed with how well this works, it's kinda pricy but this is absolutely amazing I love how stylish it is, and when you open it up it has a cute little tube it comes out, it's super light weight and works for along time I highly recommend
Ashleigh T.
I do love this! Great formula, and definitely worked well in the sun. I also think the packaging is really nice. Thanks for the amazing product, and thanks to FabFitFun for throwing this brand in the Summer box!
Crystal C.
Stuart, FL
Really nice sunscreen I love it better then other sunscreens and it smells nice also :) very effective and not disappointing. I would say it is affordable and not too expensive I got it out of my fab fit fun box
Vanessa C.
I like most Avene products but this one made me oily and breakout. I already have oily skin so I’ll have to keep looking. I gave it to my boyfriend and he loves it. I’m glad it went to good use and that 50SPF for him!
jennifer J.
Anchorage
I was impressed by how this sunscreen has hardly any smell, bonus since it goes on the face neck and delicate areas. With SPF 50 it’s ultra lightweight super moisturizing formula goes on easily and you have a matte finish when done. It’s a game changer for sure. If you haven’t tried this yet, this is a must have for your summer essentials! $24 it’s a great price!

#fabfitfun Contest #Influenstervoxbox #4MyBeauties #SummerFridays
#Influenster #Sunscreen #AVneSunscreen
Hailey C.
I have really sensitive skin, so finding a sunscreen that wouldn’t make me break out is hard but I finally found one! It’s so gentle on the skin and barely has any smell which my skin loves! It’s such a good. Product
Savanah G.
Broken Arrow, OK
I received this product in a subscription box. I have been pleased with this product so far. It's spf 50, which is plenty of coverage. It goes on easily and blends in great with my skin. I love that it is fragrance, oil and oxybenzone free! I definitely recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin as it is hypoallergenic as well.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I received the Avene Ultra-Light Sunscreen in the FabFitFun Summer 2017 Box. I've never bothered with sunscreen, because when I have they made my skin break out. This sunscreen was a game changer for me. It absorbs super quick and has a matte finish. I haven't gone a single day without it since receiving it.
Natasha m.
South Ozone Park, NY
feels great on the skin, does a great job of hydrating all day! protects from the sun. the formula is silky very light absorbs rather quickly!
Maria K.
This is hands down the best sunscreen ive ever used. I used this when I was at a festival all weekend. I was worried about breaking out and clogged pores but my face didn't feel greasy and I didn't break out !