BY AV BY ADRIENNE VITTADINI

Lovely Floral Fragrance. AV by Adrienne Vittadini was launched in 1994.  A lovely floral fragrance, this is a sophisticated scent without being too overpowering.  Perfect for a night out. Top Notes:  Bergamot, Lemon. Middle Notes:  Jasmine, Freesia. Base Notes:  Oak Moss, Musk. see more...

Inna K.
ASHEVILLE, NC
My husband bought me this as a gift and I loved it the lotion is great makes your hands soft not oily feeling perfume is great the smell is so sweet and nice and it actually stays on which I love when perfumes stay for a long time it is kind of pricey but worth it.
Ligia P.
I really like the scent of this perfume. It smells like roses and it can't get better than that when you want a soft rosy smell. It is on the pricy side, but I am very sure that you will like this. The scent is long lasting.
Breanna W.
Madison Hts, MI
You can't go wrong with this it's such a great gift to give to someone as well and I'm definitely a repeat user of this perfume , the bottles beautiful and it's long lasting I'm definitely sticking to this perfume .
Kerry P.
Atlanta, GA
This is my favorite perfume!!!!!!ever!!! You only need a little bit though. As the day passes the smell dies down. I just mist myself and that's it. It is very hard to find. I try to get a bottle every time I see it! Great Great Great product!!!!!!!!!!!!
adrianna d.
Bridgeport, CT
Perfect gift set for anyone I love this so much trust me it smells like roses and also it's kinda pricey and I think it's long lasting and great for a long use and I would recommend this to you
MARIANA SANABRIA S.
Sólo he probado el perfume y a mi parecer es bastante bueno, huele muy fresco y si se utiliza después de la ducha es perfecto! Lo recomiendo
Carolina M.
The fragrance it's soft and floral. So cute for. Daylight! Whit the lotions are the perfect gift
Patience O.
Brooklyn, NY
Adrienne Vittadini gift set is one I love and it's good for traveling too would recommend
Narelis E.
Miami, Fl
Amazing love the smell, the body lotions omg is soo smoth and soft very vey mustorizing really tobto applyvand the bath gel love it, this actually my trip kit
Paula E.
Forman, ND
What age range would this be in?
Yineidy B.
Dona q.
Sun Valley, CA
Am gonna try but i dont know how much? If is a good product?