by autumnfall

Features: Brand New High Quality. Portable, ideal for travel. High efficiency and low energy consumption. Great for charging Cell phones, cameras, IPAD,MP3 players. Compatible with iPad, iPhones and iPod and other smart phones 2 USB power ports charge up to 3 mobile devices simultaneously through just one wall socket. Home Dual Wall charger adapter allows charging at home or in the office via USB cable connection. Simply plug in the USB cable, and plug the adapter into the wall. Input: 100V - 240V (U.S. & World Standard). Output: 5V Specifications: Plug type: US Plug Output: 5V 1.0A(Port 1) + 2.1A(Port 2) Output power: 10W Input: 100V-240V AC 50/60Hz Package includes: 1 x Home Travel Dual Port AC USB Wall Charger (without retail package)

100% brand new and high quality; Compatible with - suitable for your any smart phones with USB interface.; Standrad - US AC plug; Input - 100-240V~50/60Hz Max0.6A;Output - 5.0V-2.1A; 2 USB power ports charge up to 3 mobile devices simultaneously through just one wall socket.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AutumnFall® Home Travel Dual Port AC USB Wall Charger for iPhone & Samsung Galaxy S7!
5 months agoWest Covina, CA
I LOVE this duo charger! It is very convenient to charge two devices at the same time! The size makes it great for travel - it can fit in pockets, purses, etc. I've used it to charge my apple iPhone and my Amazon Fire tablet at the SAME TIME and BOTH devices did not take long to charge AT ALL! Even when I have charged my iPhone alongside my daughter's iPhone, I was AMAZED that BOTH phones (starting at 13% battery remaining) reached 100% in less than 30 minutes!
It is compatible with literally any device that has a USB charging port. I love that it came in pack of 2, so I can keep one downstairs, and the other upstairs. This duo charger has truly been a game changer in allowing me to be able to use multiple devices (like my 4 Amazon Fire tablets) at the same time all while charging. :)