BeautyBodyBody CareNoBrand

by NoBrand

★★Package Content: 1X Soft Silicone Replacement Sport Classic Band Strap For Fitbit Versa Smartwatch

★★100% brand new and high quality,Sport Soft Silicone Replacement Band for Fitbit Versa Smartwatch; ★★Makes you feel comfortable when you do exercise,walking,playing or sleeping; ★★Smooth, sleek band looks effortless day to night; ★★Size:180mm-220mm. Free size wristband accessory, your perfect replacement wrist band for Fitbit Versa; ★★ Include the bands not Include the watch

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AutumnFall Fitbit Versa Accessory Bands,Soft Silicone Replacement Sport Classic Band Strap For Fitbit Versa Smartwatch!
sheila H.
Newport, TN
AutumnFall Fitbit Versa Accessory Bands,Soft Silicone Replacement Sport Classic Band Strap For Fitbit Versa Smartwatch uploaded by sheila H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like my smart watch fits good it sounds great you can see everything from the watch.use it everyday.Affordable
Cole G.
Purchased at: Amazon
This watch is excellent it met and over achieved all of my expectations I love this watch and if you yourself are thinking about getting one I highly recommend you do so!
Dorothy P.
I have purchased a smartwatch from Amazon and have not used it since. Big Mistake when I purchase it. Does not keep time or can not make phone calls on it. For the price I have paid for it, it sure was a waste of money. I would never purchase another smartwatch again.
Narla D.
Sandy, UT
If you want a pretty accurate fitness tracker with a few smart watch features then the Versa 2 is probably the way to go.  Heart Rate and step count on the Versa are not 100% on point but they're close and very much within range to be helpful. The best part of the watch is getting a nice OLED screen with great battery life . The battery life is around five days without the always-on display and two to three days with it on.

Looking for your answer?